as a stop over a reasonable hotel, but to my my mind slightly overpriced, but that could be the area.
The hotel surfaces etc were clean but the hotel does need a refurb, the carpets were very stained in the main reception areas and my room chairs had very dodgy stains on them!
Having said all that, the staff were lovely, very friendly and polite.
Food was basic but beutiffuly cooked and presented. A typical rep hotel, not one for a family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Quality Hotel Kings Lynn, this King's Lynn hotel is the ideal setting for a short break or business trip offering a comfortable haven to both business and leisure travelers alike. When choosing between hotels in King's Lynn, Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn boasts a convenient location just a short drive from the centre of King's Lynn and from the stunning Norfolk Coast. Easily accessible from major roads like the A47, A10 and A149, Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn is conveniently located for those visiting the Norfolk Broads of North Norfolk. When staying at Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn, take advantage of its location on the stunning Norfolk Coast. Those who like exploring will enjoy the traditional seaside town of Hunstanton and the nearby Norfolk Lavender fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Beveridge Way Kings Lynn Hotel King`s Lynn
- Ramada Kings Lynn
- Ramada King's Lynn
- King's Lynn Ramada
- Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn UK/Norfolk