The Dukes Head Hotel
Stuart House Hotel(King's Lynn)
$116
$59
$57
Knights Hill Hotel & Spa(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
$162
$135
$376
Premier Inn Kings Lynn(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
The Grange Hotel(King's Lynn)
$100
The Ffolkes Hotel(King's Lynn)
$97
Travelodge Kings Lynn hotel(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Bank House Hotel(King's Lynn)
$133
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Globe Hotel(King's Lynn)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,192 results
All reviewsthe hotel car parktravelzoo dealturners restaurantcocktail barclassic roommarket squarefeature roomcream tealovely hoteloverlooking the squaretuesday market placecourse evening mealafternoon teawaiting staffcentre of towncorn exchangebreakfast room
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stayed here for a night while on business midweek, nice room, reasonably quiet and very good breakfast.
Didn't get to eat at the hotel in the evening as was a little out of my price range and there is a Wetherspoons right next door with good value food and good beer.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Wooler
David W, General Manager at The Dukes Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Wooler

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay and that you liked our rooms and breakfast.

Whilst our Turners restaurant offers a 3 course dinner for £25.00 per person, we also offer our guests (who would rather enjoy a more casual experience) an alternative lounge and room service menu with equally good dishes at a much lower price, and I am sorry if you were not made aware of this during your stay.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a lovely old building in a very nice location, just off a large square in King's Lynn with some nice old building in the area. It is an upmarket hotel, very nice furnishings, friendly and helpful staff, very good service.
Room was very small, but clean and everything worked. Bed was very small to such an extent that it was a little uncomfortable, but still managed to get my leg over. Well, I guess I might have dreamt it!!
Room was very warm even though it was not particular hot outside, could not get it cool and no air conditioning. This also applied to the breakfast room, which was so hot as to be uncomfortable and made me rush my breakfast.
There is a small car park at the rear of the hotel, a real plus.
There is not a lift in the section we stayed in, could be an issue.
Would we stay here again? Possibly, depending upon the rate and time of year.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank woggsy

Dear woggsy

Thank you for posting a positive review of our hotel on trip Advisor. I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay even though you felt the bed was on the small side.

I am pleased to report that breakfast has now been relocated to our front restaurant which is a lot lighter and cooler, so should be more comfortable in the future.

Whilst there is no lift in the old part of the building, the lift that we have enables you to access the old part by a link corridor on each floor.

I hope you will stay with us again next time you visit Kings Lynn.

Best regards

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were here for one night only and were just using the hotel as a base but we were impressed at the quality of our double room. Very clean and well appointed room with a good quality bathroom. Without exception all of the staff we met were polite and friendly. We enjoyed a three course meal and wine in the restaurant and were very impressed at the quality of the food and presentation. The hotel is well located for the town and local attractions. There is sparking which was limited due to a wedding but overnight parking in the public square is only £1.00. Hard to fault although a gym would have been nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank P C
David W, General Manager at The Dukes Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear P C

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor. It was lovely to read your comments regarding our staff as it is they who make the real difference to our guest enjoyment. It was also lovely to read your comments about the food, as our Head Chef Shane and his team are always creating new dishes and experimenting with local ingredients to make innovative dishes.

I hope you will visit us again soon at the Dukes Head Hotel.

Kindest regards

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed here for 1 night whilst visiting a family wedding. I was arriving early so pre-arranged an early check-in, which was possible because the room was available.

I had a small double room with a comfy bed which was clean and modern. The bathroom was meticulously cleaned - the housekeepers do a very good job here, the toiletries were nice, but the shower pressure could be a bit stronger for my liking (minor point).

The staff throughout the stay, from reception, to the wedding, right the way through to breakfast were professional and helpful.

At the wedding the food was of a good standard. I would have liked a slightly larger variety of beers (eg some IPA's), but I guess it's not a 'traditional bar', and there were other drinks to be had.

Breakfast was excellent - there was a good choice of cooked breakfast items, and cereals - they don't scrimp on quality, and the sausages were very nice.

All in all, I had a very pleasant stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear travellernick121

Thank you so much for posting a lovely review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to read that you had thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us when attending a wedding, and that you found the hotel, its staff and facilities to be of a very high standard.

I hope that you will come and stay with us again soon where I am sure you will have an equally enjoyable time.

My very best wishes

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed for 2 great nights on a spring break in Kings Lynn. Excellent value which included 2 nights, Bed and Breakfast and 2 evening 3 course meals and a bottle of wine. Also a15 percent discount on the next break.
An ideal location, a ten minute walk from the station and easy walking distance of all attractions. very convienient. A lovely hotel, quick efficient check in. A modern, reasonable size ,clean room,with shower, nice white towels and plenty of tea/ coffee supplies.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast and dinner were excellent .Really good restaurant, food was presented ready well.
One of the reasons we came to Kings Lynn was to see 'SeaHenge' and it was well worth the visit. Several interesting museums to explore.
I can highly recommend this hotel.
Just a few personal problems, I am just under 5 foot, and when sitting at the mirror could not see myself so had to stand to do my hair and make up. Also could not reach coat hangars and if I had been on my own would not have been able to hang up my clothes. The hair dryer is in the bathroom and again I had to stand to dry my hair.
Otherwise an enjoyable long weekend.

'

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear VisitorGG

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor, I was pleased to read that you found the hotel to be of excellent value and standard.

I have noted your comments regarding the positioning of furnishings and equipment, and I will discuss this with our property department to see what can be done.

I hope that when you visit Kings Lynn again that you will stay with us once more at the Dukes Head Hotel.

Kindest regards