1,001 results
All reviews herb garden afternoon tea hot tub garden room country house hotel steam room car windscreen macaroons nespresso machine the main house wine list sandwiches birthday treat on arrival three courses lovely grounds main course
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Spent a night at Congham Hall. The receptionists were very helpful and welcoming and the evening meal was excellent. I had a massage at the spa which was also excellent. I would have loved to use the hot tub but it was occupied both days and I was not prepared to hover until free. It would have been helpful to have some kind of booking system. There is no lift in the hotel so if you need a ground floor room it is important to specify this and there seem to be quite a few. I was moved as although my original room was delightful it was marred by the noise of the restaurant ventilator. I was moved promptly.

Room tip: No lift and plenty of ground floor rooms. Restaurant ventilator near some rooms
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Julie W, General Manager at Congham Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the trouble to write about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your massage in the Spa and sorry that the hot-tub appeared to be constantly busy; it is a very popular spot to sit and enjoy the views. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We stayed here for a short 5 day break and could not fault anything. Our room was excellent, very clean and comfortable. The bed was superb and was like sleeping in a cloud. I know it sounds stupid but just try it. Food was excellent and the staff really friendly and helpful. Personally I like gratuities being added to bill - saves any awkwardness. Remove them if you want. They even clean the windscreens of the cars early in the morning. Excellent

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent 5-day break with us from which we are so pleased to see you that everything was just as you would want it to be. Thank you also your kind comments about the food and the team; they are much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Congham in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Very much enjoyed my stay at Congham Hall. I found the service to be excellent, as well as the food for both breakfast and dinner. The room was good size with a large modern bathroom featuring a rain shower as well as a separate huge tub. Lovely grounds and setting all add to the relaxing ambiance. When the staff told me the Inn was rated three stars, I said that it should be rated higher, at least four.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Julie W, General Manager at Congham Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the trouble to write about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and in particularly the relaxing ambience. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we’d eaten at Congham Hall, which I chose after extensive search for our family celebration. We were not disappointed. The service from beginning to end was first class and the food was to die for. Lovely relaxing atmosphere. Thank you very much.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent lunch here celebrating a very special birthday. We are so pleased to see that you were not disappointed and enjoyed the food, service and relaxing atmosphere. We hope to welcome you back again before too long.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a one night stay in this hotel. I have awarded this place 5 stars only because there is no option for any more. The hotel is wonderful, nice easy welcome and check in, we had a room on the first floor which was clean and spacious. The king size bed was lovely and comfy and we both slept well. All members of staff are so friendly and nothing is too much for them. The spa facilities are superb they even have 4 different settings on the showers. The food is first class, we enjoyed a 3 course dinner and breakfast in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Julie W, General Manager at Congham Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the trouble to write about your recent stay with us from which we are so pleased to see that you enjoyed a lovely stay with us. Thank you also for your kind comments about the team here; they are very much appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future.