$86
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Stuart House Hotel(King's Lynn)
$111
The Dukes Head Hotel(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
$70
$54
  • Restaurant
$64
$62
The Beeches Guest House(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
$85
Globe Hotel(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
$41
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Kings Lynn(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
$52
PremierInn.com
The Ffolkes Hotel(King's Lynn)(Great Value!)
$73
The Grange Hotel(King's Lynn)
$95
Agoda.com
All reviewsherb gardenafternoon teahot tubcountry house hotelnespresso machinesteam roomgarden roomcar windscreensconesthe main housewine listbirthday treaton arrivalthree courseslovely groundsmain courselamb
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Spent two nights here for to celebrate our Silver wedding, couldn't fault the hotel, where we stayed in one of the garden rooms, lovely room, great food and super service. The spa was very, very quiet which was a little concerning bug as the other guests seemed of the older generation, I suppose they just didn't want to use this part of the hotel. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Julie W, General Manager at Congham Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay to celebrate your Silver Wedding Anniversary from which we are delighted to see that you had an excellent stay and would recommend us to others. The Spa can be quiet at certain times depending on the time of day and the weather; but a bonus for those guests who get it to themselves for a while! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were staying on holiday in the area and as I'd often thought of staying at this hotel we thought we'd pop along for lunch. We were greeted warmly on arrival by the receptionist who told us we could go through to sit and she'd let the kitchen know we were there. Well we waited and waited and searched for staff and eventually were given menus but no service whatsoever. Throughout our 3 courses we weren't asked if everything was ok or if we needed anything. There were only 3 other tables eating so they weren't busy.
Most of the food was ok but the thrice cooked chips were inedible, soggy and tasting of fat.
Such a shame as this is a beautiful hotel and the setting on the outside terrace was lovely, it may be better in the evenings but I won't be going back to see.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wednesday7pm

I am sorry to hear that your lunch did not live up to your expectations. Congham has evolved a lot over the years and whilst the class of any hotel is a matter of personal taste and we do not strive to be all things to all men, I can assure you that we do passionately care about giving our guests a good time when they visit and whilst what Congham has to offer may not be your cup of tea that doesn’t detract from the fact that you should not have had to leave feeling so disappointed whether or not you plan to return.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stayed one night here as I was in the area for business. The rooms are all named after herbs - I was in Chervil a well appointed traditionally furnished room at the front of the hotel.

Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed by Receptionist Sam who showed me to my room whilst chatting about the Hall as well as letting me know Wi-Fi and telephone calls were free and offering to have early morning tea or coffee delivered to my room if required.

Dinner was fine and the service good as was next morning's breakfast.

On departure I was impressed to see a little card on my car telling me that my windscreen had been cleaned.

I suspect Congham Hall is a popular local venue. - and rightly so!

Room Tip: I was in Chevril
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Chestertripper
Julie W, General Manager at Congham Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent overnight stay from which we are so pleased to see that you were welcomed warmly by Sam and that she was very informative about the hotel. It makes such a difference to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Congham Hall Restaurant . Superb meal there last weekend,
as good as it was a few years back,it has changed owners and
is more relaxed.Look forward to going back again! New seating
area outside, overlooking fields,if you are lucky you will see a
barn owl hunting for mice.

Room Tip: Here for the meal only.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent dinner with us; it makes such a difference to know that you had an enjoyable time and that you are looking forward to coming back again soon. We look forward to seeing in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Treated my friend to afternoon tea at Congham Hall for both our belated birthdays. It was good probably not really worth £40 for two but nevertheless lots of variety of cake and chocolate overload.

What I would say is that the sandwiches had a slightly crispy texture - which I find if they are left uncovered for a short while and the Victoria sponge is more like two biscuits sandwiched with filling. Scones were delicious. Lots of other cakes on offer as well. Tea was a lovely quality - and the seating areas are really varied and pleasant.

You can have yours on the patio looking out to fields, gardens and cattle, inside in two different areas so lots of choice about the setting.

We weren't asked if everything was ok and simply got up at the end and let the staff know we were going so a bit disappointing really. As we left we were asked if we wanted our remaining cakes boxed up to take away - but by then we had virtually left the building so declined.

Room Tip: Didn't book a room so cannot comment
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to report about your recent afternoon tea which we although we see 'went down a treat' you still left feeling a bit disappointed. I'm sorry that no-one came to check back on you during the afternoon; something we are usually very good at. We hope that we will still be able to welcome you back in the future.