“Regular visitors !!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant now for several years. We often meet friends there mostly in the afternoons when it is quieter. The staff have always been friendly & very helpful. Have not tried the theme nights at this Brewers Fayre but have at others. We find the food to our liking & I can refer that to all in our party. We are Bonus club members & enjoy using our printed off vouchers to either reduce our bill or have free desserts.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

All I can really say is the Curry is of very poor quality and ill thought out by whoever prepares the menus. Would not recommend this event to anyone who likes a good curry and a pint.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Right next to Premier inn with plenty of parking.We ate mid afternoon so quick service.Food hot & tasty.Fair value.Beer prices ok with a good choice.We came back later & very busy,up to 1 hour wait for table.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at the adjoining Premier Inn while visiting Kings Lynn and Sandringham, evening meal was very good - a wide choice from the menu, served by pleasant staff.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I used this pub/restaurant for four days as I was staying at the adjacent Premier Inn (reviewed seperately) and although it was usually extremely busy with both hotel guests and locals alike the service was always quick and all the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.
I had lunch in the bar area a couple of days while using the free wifi and the whole place was much quieter at lunchtime.
Evening dinner was a much busier time with the place packed most of the evening but with most people eating in the restaurant section returning to the bar area afterwards there was a constant supply of tables.Food is good especially the nightly buffet which varied every night.I had the Indian buffet one night and a Chinese buffet another night both of which were very varied and great value for between £6 and £7.Other nights which I did not try were pie buffet,chicken buffet and fish buffet.I aslo had a mixed grill one night and it was excellent at £11.Breakfast is taken in the restaurant area and is usual good standard Premier buffet breakfast with it all being good quality ingredients apart from the hash browns(disappointing)
Bar prices were ok with Tetley bitter at £3.10 and Guinness and Stronbow at £3.50.
Only bar in the area so as I said earlier very busy with locals as well as hotel guests but this improves the atmosphere I think and as I also said earlier the staff are very quick so don't be put off if the room looks packed when you look inside.