“Good service”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I used this pub/restaurant for four days as I was staying at the adjacent Premier Inn (reviewed seperately) and although it was usually extremely busy with both hotel guests and locals alike the service was always quick and all the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.
I had lunch in the bar area a couple of days while using the free wifi and the whole place was much quieter at lunchtime.
Evening dinner was a much busier time with the place packed most of the evening but with most people eating in the restaurant section returning to the bar area afterwards there was a constant supply of tables.Food is good especially the nightly buffet which varied every night.I had the Indian buffet one night and a Chinese buffet another night both of which were very varied and great value for between £6 and £7.Other nights which I did not try were pie buffet,chicken buffet and fish buffet.I aslo had a mixed grill one night and it was excellent at £11.Breakfast is taken in the restaurant area and is usual good standard Premier buffet breakfast with it all being good quality ingredients apart from the hash browns(disappointing)
Bar prices were ok with Tetley bitter at £3.10 and Guinness and Stronbow at £3.50.
Only bar in the area so as I said earlier very busy with locals as well as hotel guests but this improves the atmosphere I think and as I also said earlier the staff are very quick so don't be put off if the room looks packed when you look inside.

There are newer reviews for Brewers Fayre Freebridge Farm

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ate here whilst staying at the neighbouring Premier Inn. The smothered chicken we ordered arrived swiftly. As we arrived before 6:30, we were able to order from the 2 Mains for £10 and also had 2 deserts for £2. The food arrived promptly was hot and worth the £10 deal however we would have been disappointed if we had paid full price.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Excellent breakfast..all you can eat self service..lots of choice with quality produce and friendly staff.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Two nights spent at the Premier Inn next door, it makes sense to eat at the restaurant, but beware, mediocre food, poor service (although some friendly staff) and the queue for breakfast was far too long. Their excuse 'we are short of staff' sorry, but that is juts not acceptable when you know just how many people are booked into the hotel. I, and the friends we were witht will ensure that we never stay at the Premier Inn Kings Lynn again just to avoid the Brewers Fayre.

2  Thank NickButler
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Saturday 2.30,not busy, one girl on the bar serving several around kitchen entrance two manager type men looking lost and I'm stood there waiting. Not good. With two easy meals to prepare took to long. Both meals lack colour, chips, meat etc look boiled not grilled. The burger had little if any relish and the burger was black. Will not be returning here and I don't advise any one else to waste their money better off going to the big 'M' next door.

1  Thank cheapo2