“Good overnight stay.”
Review of The Grange Hotel

The Grange Hotel
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in King's Lynn
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Second time we haved stayed overnight whilst visiting relatives. Same couple managing hotel.
Although we were the only guests the service and reception we recieved was great.
Good value breakfast included in price "very tasty it was too"
We will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tony B

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Jane and Taz are excellent hosts and can not do enough for you. Mr room was large and comfortable and very clean and the bathroom has both shower and bath. They cater for workers so breakfast is early and very tasty as is all the food they offer here. Excellent value for money. I stayed for 5 days and the other guests that I spoke to all felt lucky to have found this little gem. There is Wifi in all the rooms which was essential for me as I had to work in the evenings. When i didn't get up for breakfast0one morning I was offered a packed lunch instead. It was one surprise after another here all of which were good. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, and will definitely be back with my family another time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank StimpyEngland_UK
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We certainly could not fault the food in any way. Dinner was superb and the breakfast was near the top of our experience. But the main hotel was unusual - the chairs in the bar (and our bedroom) I thought were generally found in a care home. Outside (where we were) our room overlooked an untidy part of the garden and washing line. The room was clean, I didn't like the air freshener and the toilet seat was damaged and swollen. I would recommend this hotel as being good value for money and certainly the staff we came into contact with were friendly and helpful. A few updating touches would easily bring this hotel up to a better standard.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed here for it's ideal location for meetings the following day. Not a picky person so my findings of the Grange Hotel (not B&B) were ample parking, nice setting, friendly reception on check-in, shown to my room (a nice personal touch) in the annex outside the main building which was ideal as I wanted a bit of peace and quiet after all my travelling. Room was a good size, well equipped with a nice comfortable bed and freeview tv. Didn't eat here so cannot comment on the food and had to leave early so no time for breakfast. Would definitely stay here again, so much better and affordable than the local Premier Inn who charge extra for everything that this hotel includes (wi-fi, breakfast etc.) Nice friendly, personable people, again, which you don't get in Premier Inn's. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Room 7 for peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for night whilst working in Kings Lynn. The owners were very kind and helpful changing the cooking/check out times to suit our needs.

The rooms were very large with tea/coffee facilities, wifi and freeview TV.

Would definitely stay again on a future visit.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Grange at the beginning of September while we were waiting for our house deal to come through. We were made extremely welcome, had a fabulous room with a lovely view. Breakfasts were delicious and plentiful, and the atmosphere extremely welcoming and friendly. Loved the cat!! At a difficult time for us (moving homes/starting new job) we were made to feel welcomed. Great hotel! Would recommend it to anyone visiting King's Lynn or the North Norfolk area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed at the weekend with our dog at the annexe. Room was clean, comfortable and had excellent facilities. The owners Taz and Jane were friendly and welcoming and nothing was too much for them. The main house located in a quiet residential road, had character (plaster ornate ceilings, oak wall panels, original fireplace etc). English breakfasts well worth the wait. Return visit assured.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple