“Good value”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

nice restaurant, variety of choices, polite and helpful staff, good vegetarian selection if you go in the evening

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I really enjoyed eating here. The food was great and we had a fun conversation with the owner. The service was spot on too.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

leaving do for colleagues, well catered for and virtually had entire room for our lunch. Staff were attentive, only hiccup is if need to pay separate bills.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Have eaten in many Chinese buffets before and this one was as good as many I have been in.You cannot expect a massive array of food for a restaurant that size and some will run out ( you just wait for the next batch to arrive) I am a vegetarian and still found plenty to eat.
The food was hot and well flavored especially enjoyed the noodles with the breaded sole and sweet and sour sauce.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was warm at best and there was not a lotof choice.
I do enjoy duck pancakes but I had three bones in it and that put me off. The gentleman who seemed to be incharge did say sorry and said he had informed the chef but it was too late for me.
Check the food you get carefully! !
The young lady serving was too eager to collect ours plates, taking mine whilst my boyfriend was still eating. She also did not ask for our drinks orders for a while and then said you can go up if you like. No mention of prices or what the situation was.
Unhappy in general and will not be going back.