“Nice food, nice atmosphere”

Middleton's Steakhouse & Grill Kings Lynn
Reserve with OpenTable
Middleton's Steakhouse & Grill Kings Lynn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 196 Restaurants in King's Lynn
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The original Middletons Steakhouse & Grill is located in the traditional Norfolk village of Middleton, King's Lynn. This premium steakhouse and grill is perfect for dining or relaxing anytime of the day. All of our meat is delivered fresh everyday from our very own butchery on site, ensuring a delightfully fresh meal each and every time you visit.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My Husband and I went here twice during our stay at the Kings Lynn campsite, just down the road.
Our first visit was just for a drink. It is more of an eatery which we didn’t realise from the outside but a staff member kindly cleared one of the tables for us of cutlery etc. We booked our table for the following evening while we were there and I can’t remember the lady’s name behind the bar (young, dark hair & glasses) but I would like to point out she was extremely helpful and friendly.

The following evening, Easter Sunday, we went for our meal. The food was very nice and had obviously been cooked to order.
The atmosphere of the place was very pleasant and relaxing and again the staff were very helpful.

All in all I would recommend this restaurant, it maybe a little over priced but that wouldn’t stop me going again if I was over that way.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Read about this place prior to arriving on holiday in Norfolk. The place itself seems nice, plenty of parking which is always good. The meal was ok but the J2O equivalents were not so good. This is an average place to eat.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to middletons for my daughters birthday there were 6 Adults we had booked a table but still had to wait 30 mins for a table. The food was good although I am not keen on having a board instead of a plate, half way through the meal we ordered some more drinks and when the waitress arrived she spilt a large coke over 2 of the men, the drink wet there shirts and trousers although she did say sorry all of the staff thought this was highly amusing and kept on laughing about it, the men who had the drink spilt on them did not find it so funny as they had to sit in wet clothes for the rest of the evening, they were not offered a free drink or anything to apologise for there discomfort.
A few weeks later we took my Mum there for mothers day we did not have any spilt drinks but I did find the staff rather abrupt.
This could be a great place as the food is really nice they just need to teach the staff some manners and buy some plates.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I hate to write this but we went for my Bday with my wife,dad and his wife, we found the restaurant itself very nice with a great atmosphere. But the food just didn't stand up to the prices. The starters were just ok a bit plain in taste. My wife,dad and I had steaks for mains,although the chips were great the steak just lacked flavour all 3 of us said the same,the mushroom what came with it was soggy. My dads wife had chicken Caesar salad and said it was just ok.The drinks we ordered took quite a while to come to the table but they were busy.I will try again as I've heard good things about the food there, maybe just an off night.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Really handy location, lovely and professional staff. Great grub (thanks to the chef)...only gripe was no Shiraz being sold by the glass (??). Merlot was good substitute though.