“Reward for going to a football match!!”
Review of Market Bistro

Market Bistro
Ranked #1 of 201 Restaurants in King's Lynn
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small, family run, informal bistro with an emphasis on casual dining using local, sustainable produce. Owned and loved by chef owner Richard and his wife Lucy.
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The meal was a treat for going to see my husbands team today, not sure why we haven't been before, but will definitely return. Attentive service without being intrusive, the best Gin and Tonic I have ever had.Thre meal was sublime, already trying to find an excuse to return.Thanks

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We pop for lunch on Tuesday with our son(he is 2)it was first time In market bistro .me and my wife we love it all.(food,deco ,vino )owner she really nice too and very friendly and we had very lovely time!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant had been recommended by friends in Cambridge and they weren't wrong.
We had the set lunch menu for £11 and it was not just great value but great, period. We were particularly impressed by the pigeon breast starter but it was all excellent. So we added a dessert as well, it was too good to miss. The very friendly and attentive staff topped off an excellent birthday lunch.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I were in King's Lynn for a couple of days and had a very pleasant evening and meal at the Market Bistro on a cold Tuesday evening in November. We were greeted by a very pleasant young lady who also waited on us - the service was exceptionally good; very friendly and personable without being overbearing. I had the crispy bacon, egg, mushrooms and truffle custard starter which was simply outstanding. The Fish Pie was good and the whole grain mustard mash topping very tasty but the fish pie itself was perhaps a bit bland - I guess it's a mistake to order a dish which your wife makes so well. Nevertheless, this is a little gem of a restaurant and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Unexpectedly in Kings Lynn for lunch we found the Market Bistro and opted for the fixed price lunch menu of 2 courses for £11. The soup was quite a small portion with uninspiring bread, but the belly of pork with mash and greens was absolutely delicious.
The rest of the menu looked very good with diverse dishes tempting me back for another meal soon!