“Tasty homemade food”
Review of Market Bistro

Market Bistro
Ranked #1 of 187 Restaurants in King's Lynn
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small, family run, informal bistro with an emphasis on casual dining using local, sustainable produce. Owned and loved by chef owner Richard and his wife Lucy.
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Went here a few weeks ago for lunch and was very impressed. Ordered from the £11 set menu which was great value for money. Clean surroundings, and very friendly helpful staff made for a good experience. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My daughter and I were driving round the eastern Fens and wanted a good lunch to celebrate her 21st. This was great - unpretentious yet very nice, in a very quiet spot near the main church and the waterfront. They really need to drum up more business for the church, then this place will start to get more people.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The Market Bistro looked after us very well on our recent night out with them. The staff here are lovely and have the service just right.
The food was fab and let me say that the burger is the best I ever tasted. Period! I will definitely be going back for another in the not too distant future. Thank you Market Bistro for another lovely evening.

1  Thank JuliaGulia32
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is the third time I have eaten at the Market Bistro and each meal is better than the rest . The first occasion was excellent and it gets better. The range of meals is such that I wish I was in Kings Lynn for weeks so that I could sample each dish.
Tony

1  Thank A R
Reviewed October 28, 2013

No need to look outside of the town of King's Lynn for Michelin Rosetted eateries. I stumbled on this place while exploring the beautiful church of Saints Margaret and Mary. It's just next door.
It's run by a family team who evidently have a passion for good food sourced locally. It was so good we ate there on three consecutive nights and between us worked our way through an excellent menu of starters, mains and puddings. Not one disappointing dish!
The wine list was simple, inexpensive and suited the dishes perfectly.
A big plus is the very friendly staff. Helpful but not intrusive and a good source of local knowledge.
You couldn't do better.