“Good food delivered - if you like curry!”
Review of Ali Spice

Ali Spice
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Coltishall
Cuisines: Balti, Indian, Fast Food, Asian, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good food delivered - if you like curry!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were driving through Coltishall one day, when I noticed Ali Spice on a sign on a building in the High Street. I love Indian! I had my first Indian meal in September 1963, and thought I had found heaven on earth. Since then I have become a born again Christian, so Indian food comes second!

Ali Spice - sounds like his name, but its a Take-away. I love their food, and in fact had a vindaloo from them last night. Top marks. My wife had stuffed pepper (capsi surprise) and loves it.

They deliver - but it takes 40 minutes, and we're only 2 and a half miles away. I reckon they are popular and busy. They forgot a dish once - and sped back round with it, plus free drinks as a 'sorry'. Well done!

If you don't like curry, or don't live within 10 or so miles of Coltishall, don't bother. But if you do, Ali Spice is probably the place to go.

Visited September 2013

Leicestershire
“very tasty takeaway meal”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Being from Leicester one of the curry capitals of Britain, I was surprised at how nice the meal was, and would highly recommend it and would use it again.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Indian/Bangladeshi Takeaway”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is one of the best Indian style takeaways I've come across and we're very lucky to have it in Coltishall. All of the dishes I've tried are spiced with beautiful flavours, not just heat, and not swimming in oil. The only downside is that they get very busy on a Saturday evening and you may have to wait a while for your food - ring your order ahead first. They also deliver within a five mile radius.

• Visited August 2013