Recently redecorated in very modern 'arty' style. A bit brash and bright but staff friendly and engaging, great local beer and good food though I'd never heard of half the things on the menu. Fab views over the saltmarsh. (Look at the webcam.)
Advertises itself as a pub, restaurant, bistro and hotel.
Very popular so best to book.
Parking can be a bit of a squeeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Blakeney Quay on the beautiful North Norfolk coast, The White Horse is a cosy and welcoming pub with characterful accommodation. Ideally situated for walking the North Norfolk Coastal Path and for exploring the coast and surrounding villages. Three rooms, numbers 1, 8 and 9, enjoy views of the coastal marshes and sea beyond. Rooms 2, 3, 6 and 10 look out on to Blakeney's quiet narrow High Street. Room 10, our suite, can sleep up to six people and has a separate living room and its own on-street entrance. Rooms 5 and 7 overlook the courtyard. In your room you'll find tea and coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer as well as fresh towels and toiletries. All of our rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with either a shower and / or a bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your The White Horse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Horse Hotel, Blakeney Hotel Blakeney
- The White Horse Blakeney, Norfolk