“hated it”
Review of Funshack

Funshack
Ranked #15 of 17 things to do in Seaham
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I think this place is terrible, I paid at the door then once id got in I spent twenty pounds more on food and rides, I couldn't relax as the kids were missing most of the time, my table was grubby and it stinks, I do realize this is a very busy place especially during the hol season but I just cant see me returning here I hated every minute

2  Thank flutterby8
"invitations"
"fab"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I think this is one of the worst indoor play areas. You have to pay for your child to enter then theycharge for every adult. Once you are in there you have to spend more Money as all the go carts n bumper cars you have to pay for then there is 3 rides you have to pay for. There are much better and cheaper play areas around. Will definitely not be going back.

1  Thank Sazmo22
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Wow! What an experience!!! I have been to a lot of indoor play centres with my three kids over the years but this tops them all.. Without a shadow of a doubt is the best...you walk in and get a warm welcome from the staff, and your suddenly hit with an old ship with cannons and ropes This forms part of a pirate party room.. Superb.. The main hall has lot of surprises for any age including a large slide which runs down the middle.. My kids love it..food is good and reasonably priced.. It has also has a go kart track which if I was honest I would play on if I had the chance.. Ha. Great place would highly recommend..

1  Thank UKBeavis
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This must be the most expensive play area in the region! It feels tired and dated and certainly not up to the price they charge. They even charge 50p per adult - I felt like saying I will wait in the car, talk about taking the Micky....