“Working over time”

Lickety Split Creamery & Juice Bar
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Seaham
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a 1950s all american ice cream parlour selling top grade ices and award winning dishes, award winning fairtrade coffee and lovely hotdogs at reasonable prices. We are not the cheapest but if you want quality then we are number 1. A family owned business we were the first of its kind in the North East and are still the peoples choice for this type of thing. Queues can be long at peak times (1-5 on weekends and school holidays) so please come prepared. off peak times are 10am until 1pm where you may not need queue of queue for less.
“Working over time”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Myself and 3 friends booked a table for friday after work, we were running a bit late the staff greated us warmly and not once did we feel rushed during the whole meal, I always enjoy the atmosphere and the staff are friendly even after closing and nothing is ever to much trouble, a little tip if you're ordering from Johnny's menu and you don't have a huge appetite ask them to half the meal also do not attempt the bambino solo. Food is great staff are great and its sparkling clean all the time

Peterlee, England
“Lovely ice-cream but a little expensive...........”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Really enjoyed the icecream but felt it was a little expensive.... somewhere to go for a birthday treat.

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had a trip to lickery split with my little girl as a treat as she had been off school poorly. Linzi B was our waitress and she couldn't have been more helpful and understanding . I ordered a fairy fizz for my daughter and I had a hound dawg. The fairy fizz was huge and unfortunately my daughter couldn't eat much as she was still a little poorly so Linzi B kindly put it into a takeaway tub for her. The hound dawg was lush an very very filling couldn't eat all the lush chips as I was so full (gutted) lol. All in all we had a fab time she got a balloon aswell from the trip which made her smile too. Lovely atmosphere very friendly and staff especially linzi B went out if their way to be helpful. Wish more places had staff as good as lickety split

• Visited October 2013
“Great Ice Cream Parlour !”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to the Ice cream Parlour as a treat for my son. The service was superb and the staff extremely friendly Linz B made my 3yr old feel very special and he had crayons and pictures to colour in. Would definetly tell all families to visit. Overall excellent menu and superb staff. Keep up the good work. Thanks again Linz B. Only down side my little boy was bouncing after his Ice Cream.

• Visited October 2013
County Durham, United Kingdom
“The kids will love it!!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I love the choice of ices, the toppings and the concept. I love the way the girls behind the counter patiently handle the myriad of requests and questions! It's only marginally easier than ordering KFC (I jest).

Most of all I love the look on my grandchildren's faces when I take them there!

I dislike the queues and the seemingly haphazard slow service. Perhaps that's the price of stardom! My wife tells me I'm too impatient. Make your own minds up about the service but the ices are great! And the kids will absolutely love it.

• Visited November 2012