“Simpy The Best”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lakeview, Arkansas
“Simpy The Best”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My wife and I have ate at Diego's many years ... last night we ate there once again ... we have never had anything but the best "Mex" food ... the service is very good and fast ... A very hard working family, I wish we had more like them in the United States !!!!

• Visited June 2014

Flippin, Arkansas
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went here for my birthday because the food is delicious! I have been going here since I was little and it is a great place to hang out with friends. The service is great. Looking at other reviews it seems not everyone agrees. Maybe you went there on a bad day. This is a family running the restaurant so there's bound to be bad days or you just have really screwed up taste buds. I enjoy eating at Diego's Fresh Mex. I hope this review encourages you to at least give Diego's a try and form your own opinion instead of making someone elses your own. I'm sorry if you don't find the food as delicious as I do. You would be missing out on a lot.

• Visited February 2013
“Not my favorite”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Great service, not so great food. We will probably not eat here again. Salsa was tasty though! Not many options though if you are in such a small town.

• Visited September 2013
Placentia, California
“Worst Mexican Food Ever”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

In a word: disgusting. Ate there June 10, 2013. Beef flautas were dry and had no taste. They had some kind of pale, off-white cheese sauce poured over them; it was awful. A second bite was necessary to confirm the horrible flavor but that was all that could be stomached. Taco salad with chicken: the chicken had the same disgusting cheese sauce and was "shredded" rather than in chunks. No "taco" taste at all. A bean and cheese burrito came without the ends tucked in so it wound up flat on the plate as the cheese and beans oozed onto the plate from both ends. Three beef tacos were as dry and tasteless as the flautas. Do yourself a favor: eat somewhere else. The only reason for a "1" rating is because I had to; this restaurant doesn't rate that high.

• Visited June 2013