“End of holiday meal”
Review of Avanti

Avanti
Reserve with OpenTable
Avanti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Contemporary Bar/restaurant
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Simply superb!
Very comfortable, modern restaurant whose excellent staff ensured that a delicious and reasonably priced meal was well served even on a very busy Friday evening

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went on a Friday night and the place was busy but this gave it a great vide. Staff were friendly and efficient. The standard of food was excellent...seems like I am not alone in this as you have to book otherwise unlikely to get a table.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We ate at Avanti whilst in the area in March and looked forward to returning. We were so pleased that our expectations were realised; in fact we had one of the most delicious Italian meals ever. The Goats' Cheese and Chorizo Ravioli followed by Chicken with Parma Ham were particularly wonderful. Service efficient and attentive. Wish we lived closer so that we could eat there more often.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I'm not normally a huge fan of Italian food, as I find Pasta quite heavy, but since visiting Avanti I have changed my mind! The menu isn't just pizza and pasta. there's a great selection to choose from, to suit everybody's taste! And goodness me! taste it did! It was the best Italian I've ever had, the flavors were beautiful, my mouth is watering now just thinking of it! Great value for money too! would definitely recommend Avanti to you, and would visit again if lucky enough to be in the area!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had lunch at Avanti twice in the past week and loved it each time. Wonderful food, service and atmosphere. I cannot praise it highly enough. The staff are incredibly helpful, the food is perfect and the ambience is lovely.