“Great meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Bridport, United Kingdom
“Great meal”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on Friday evening having never been to a Prezzo before. The restaurant had a real buzz, the staff were efficient and pleasant and, more importantly, the food was really good. Shared a deli board which was really tasty then my husband had lasagne with a side salad - excellent. I opted for the Arrabbiata pasta which was full of hot chilli and garlic - lovely. We finished off with a couple of scoops of yummy Gelato. All washed down with a bottle of red wine. Great value and a very good meal.

Visited August 2014

London, England, United Kingdom
“Friday night fiasco”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

It's difficult to find a table on a Friday night in Marlow so when we got a table for 3 in Prezzo we were relieved....... should have just gone home for a pizza! The restaurant was crowded, noisy and chaotic. The staff were pushy and off hand.

My salad wasn't good, the pizza was okay and my friends chicken & mushroom salad was a mess!

Won't bother again.....

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Melanie2261
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Lovely out door eating area”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Lovely setting - with a nice courtyard. Good food & not overly pricey for the area. Nice selection of Italian style dishes including low cal options.

Visited July 2014
“Food okay, service appaling”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I usually go to the Prezzo in Maidenhead and have always been pleased with their service, staff are friendly, attentive and seem to care. That's why it was so shocking at Marlow. The food was okay, nothing to write home about, but okay, but the service was awful. The lady (seemed to be a manager), who took our drink orders looked like she would rather be somewhere else, she was impatient, whenever I asked something, I got a stare. Starters were ordered as well and came to our table before the drinks made an appearance, the kids had their kids menus but had to ask 3 times for pencils (another, friendlier, lady brought them eventually). Eating was uneventful but then they never came back to take another drinks or our dessert orders, they threw out leftover pizza, which was meant for lunch the next day for the kids (Maidenhead have often brought out left over pizza in a box without me even mentioning it, these guys had cleared the table as I was busy with one of the children and I forgot to mention it, so admittedly, it is my fault, but I feel they should have asked as more than a whole pizza was left over with the kids not eating that much). If they had been busy, I would have been more understanding, but early on a Sunday night, the place was deserted...Awful, don't go unless you have a really good voucher to use maybe. Or better, take your voucher a few miles down to Maidenhead instead!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Boysinwells
Oxford
“Sunday let down”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went to Prezzos for a special birthday, remind me never to go on a Sunday. I have eaten so many times in Prezzos just for the fresh Brushetta but yesterday was a let down! It reminded me off leftovers from Saturday - the tomatoes had skins on and tasted soggy and no fresh red onion chopped up. The pasta dishes looked like they had been slopped into the bowls with no care to wipe around! Reminder to self, never go on a Sunday!

• Visited July 2014