Crowne Plaza Marlow
$231
$92
$80
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Hotels.com
1,792 results
All reviewsan industrial estatethe club loungetwo double bedslegoland packageswimming poolleisure facilitiesglaze restaurantplay areastrange locationoutdoor hot tubbusiness hotelmodern hotelgood sizeseparate showersteam roommini barbuffet style
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had a very positive experience at this hotel.

The check in process was a breeze, we had a warm welcome and my Platinum Elite status was aknowledge with a complimentary upgrade.

The Club room was very beautiful and had everything I could hope for. Crispy white linens, tea making facilities and great pillows.

The Club lounge was rather small and the selection of drinks not as great as other properties (no spirits or mixers) but on the plus side the finger buffett was excellent, well done! Breakfast in the lounge was ok, could have been better if more variety was available.

Leasure facilities are excellent, I really enjoyed the outdoors hot tub, there's a nice view of a lake and the gym looked good too.

I was very impressed and can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank avs75
harrietparkes, Hotel Administrator at Crowne Plaza Marlow, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Marlow. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards of service our guests expect.

I was delighted to read that your stay was enhanced by the complimentary upgrade and access to the Club Lounge.

Please be assured that we value your feedback and your loyalty to the IHG brand. I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I regularly stay at the Crowne Plaza in Marlow, and the facilities are excellent. Friendly staff, lovely pool, comfortable rooms and plenty of free parking. Only criticism is - the food is too expensive.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard G

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your stay at the Crowne Plaza Marlow earlier this month. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards our guests expect.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with and that our staff were friendly and efficient in their service, and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our wide range of facilities.

Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding the dining experience, my apologies that you found it expensive I do assure you that we endeavour to remain competitive with other establishments in the area.

I do hope that despite this we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We have been here several times including weekends prior to Xmas. Always had a wonderful time. Spa is excellent including outdoor hot spa. The staff always look after us very well. Love the restaurant and bar. Well located, with nice shopping (not the hight street shops) in Marlow only 20 minutes walk.

Room Tip: Book early, you will get a good deal.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank P1ar
harrietparkes, Hotel Administrator at Crowne Plaza Marlow, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of the Crowne Plaza Marlow. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards our guests expect.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to the Hotel and say how delighted I am that you and your partner enjoy staying here.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you both back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

i stayed here for one night recently - being away from home often for work places me in all sorts of hotels.
This hotel is clean and comfortable with all requirements considered.
tea and coffee facilities in the rooms plus desk and chair/sockets and all facilities for working away from home.
great sized tv in the room -lovely comfortable bed and air conditioning.
shower and bath with soft towels and personal shower gels etc.
The resteraunt was fabulous and not expected to be the high standard it was. i had the monkfish-which was amazing! and well presented.
After dinner i took my glass of wine outside to sit on the terrace overlooking a lake and watched the sun go down.....a great end to a busy day.
There is a gym and pool and car parking facilities.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank turkishdelight14

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your stay at the Crowne Plaza Marlow earlier this year. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards our guests expect.

I am delighted that the Hotel provided you with all the amenities that you would expect and required during your business stay. Thank you for your compliments regarding the food in Glaze Restaurant, please be assured that the respective departments will be recognised for their efforts.

I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Another great stay. I arrived late in the evening, but was quickly checked in and made my way to the restaurant. A perfect meal, well priced for a chain hotel and my room a corner suite afforded a great nights sleep. Breakfast was adequate in the morning and check out was swift and efficient. A taxi to the airport was arranged by the hotel for just €12 for my flight to Zadar where I stayed in one of the friendliest hotels of my busines trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank fokkeraway

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Crowne Plaza Marlow. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards of service our guests expect.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant night stay with us earlier this month and that the Crowne Plaza Marlow provides a convenient place to stay while on business.

I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.