Crowne Plaza Marlow
$855
Hotels.com
Kingswood Hotel(Maidenhead)
$49
Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
$69
$67
Travelocity
Premier Inn Maidenhead Town Centre(Maidenhead)(Great Value!)
$59
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,756 results
All reviewsan industrial estatethe club loungetwo double bedslegoland packageleisure facilitiesswimming poolglaze restaurantstrange locationplay areabusiness hoteloutdoor hot tubmodern hotelgood sizeseparate showersteam roommini barbuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I thought it was time I reviewed the Crowne Plaza at Marlow. I have stayed here many times for business reasons and have never been disappointed. The room has always been clean, good size and very comfy bed linen and bed. I love the bathroom with its extra large bath which has been much needed after a day at the office. The separate shower is fantastic in the morning. Breakfast is good too with variety. The television channels are varied which is a rarity for this standard of hotel and I have always received very good service from reception staff. I will continue to use this hotel and would recommend for anyone wanting to stay near Marlow. I would point out that it is a good 20 minute walk to the picturesque part of Marlow but is very well located from the M40.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
harrietparkes, Hotel Administrator at Crowne Plaza Marlow, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review the Crowne Plaza Marlow, we value your comments as they help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards our guests expect.

I was delighted to read that, as a frequent visitor to the Hotel, we are continuous in the high standards of customer service and that the bedroom and facilities provide a comfortable environment for you when you are on business.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Marlow soon, and maybe a leisure break here, sometime in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Wonderful staff from reception to the bar. Stayed here very frequently over the years, all rooms are big and comfortable and well equipped.
Very handy for M4 and M40 and 10 minutes walk from Marlow and all the bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Marlow, we value your feedback as it help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards of service that we strive to achieve.

I was pleased to see from your comments that we continue to provide a high standard of customer service and that we have provided you with a good base to access the local area.

I hope that we will continue to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed here for a night after having dental surgery. Likes: very spacious room, the complimentary cider bottled water refilled as soon as I gulped both down! Call from hotel staff to see if everything is okay. Quick action of staff when I needed to turn the heater on. Option of a bath or a shower. For the first time, I did not have to wobble my way round the shower settings to get the right mix of cold hot water. The tap holder had numbers written which made it so easy. The bed was very good and I had lots of pillows to help keep my head elevated. Breakfast was good. Dislikes: shuttle bus to town and neighboring towns will help. Had to pay taxis to get to High Whycome.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Marlow, we value your comments as they help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards of service we strive to achieve.

I was delighted to read you had a relaxing stay with us and that we were able to provide a comfortable environment for you to recover in after surgery. I hope that you will have the opportunity to return to the Hotel under happier circumstances!

Hotel Adminstrator

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel was the location for a course I attended through my work. I stayed here for 5 nights in total and mostly ate in the hotel. The room was a really good size and was kept very clean by the housekeeping staff. I did have an issue with the heating on 1 day, but the facilities team were very quick to resolve the problem with minimum disruption.

The food was really good, there was a big selection on offer at breakfast from cold meats, cheese etc through to bacon, eggs and sausages. In my case, lunch was provided as part of the course. But again, the selection on offer was pretty good. Personally, I found the prices for room service were quite expensive and as a result I ate out most nights. There was 1 night were the group ate together. It was a set menu, and the main was fish. I, however am definitely not a fish eater, the short notice of this wasn't a problem for the chef and I was quickly offered chicken instead.

The facilities of the hotel were of a high standard and the function rooms well equiped. There were iPads available upstairs that allowed you to surf the net, check emails etc. I didn't take a swimming costume, so didn't get the chance to use the pool. But from what I saw, it looked clean and well kept.

All of the staff I came into contact with were really friendly and efficient. They all did a great job.

The hotel itself is a little off the beaten track and it is worthwhile trusting your sat nav if you have one! There is plently of parking available, although more lighting would have been good (I was there in December, so it was dark after 4pm). The grounds are lovely, there is a big lake at the back of the hotel and you can sit looking out while having lunch or breakfast.

Overall, I'd recommend this hotel for any sort of trip. Just remember your swimming stuff if you want to use the pool or hot tub outside!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
harrietparkes, Hotel Administrator at Crowne Plaza Marlow, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Marlow, we value your comments as they can help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards of service our guests expect.

I was delighted to read that your stay with us was a success and that during your course we were able to provide a comfortable and welcoming environment for you to stay in. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the respective teams throughout the Hotel, and on their behalf I thank you for taking the opportunity to share it on Tripadvisor.

I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the near future.

Hotel Adminstrator

Reviewed April 8, 2013

For a one night stay I think the Plaza is a good bet. Clearly set up for the corporate scene I begrudged the expensive wi-fi access. The facilities are excellent. Rooms are large, clean and quiet.

The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was more than adequate. If i needed to I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Marlow. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards our guests expect..

I was delighted to read that your stay with us was a success - our staff were friendly and efficient in their service and you had the opportunity to enjoy our wide range of facilities.

In regards to the WiFi, we do offer all our guests 30 minutes of complimentary WiFi access and the packages for up to 24 hours access can be easily obtained at a small additional charge.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the near future.