“Excellent B&B - Extended Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clevedon House

Clevedon House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hungerford
Clevedon House
Ranked #3 of 9 Hungerford B&B and Inns
Lowville, New York
“Excellent B&B - Extended Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I traveled to Hungerford from New York for a business trip and stayed at Clevedon House for five weeks. I was very happy to have stayed at Clevedon House rather than a hotel. The personal touches and family atmosphere really made a difference during my time away from my family. I instantly felt right at home and could not have found a more accomodating hostess. When my family came to visit, they were equally impressed by the beautiful B&B and welcoming atmosphere.

The breakfast was amazing every morning with a variety over the five weeks, and my room and bathroom were comfortable and immaculate. The people really made a difference in my stay and I would definitely stay at Clevedon House again, whether for another business trip or for a vacation.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

From the moment of arrival there was one delight after another! It was very apparent that great pride was taken in the smallest of details. I had the best sleep.. And fell in love with the heavenly smelling linens!! The cleanliness made me feel like I had gone home to Mums... As did the delightful breakfast!! I would strongly recommend!! Incredible value!! Thank you so much!! Will definately be back!!
Katherine Laughton

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Katielaughton
Leyland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have just returned from a romantic weekend away with my boyfriend. I can't recommend this b &b enough. The friendly service and warm welcome started our say fabulously. We were shown to our room that was decorated tastefully and very clean. I will definitely be returning. Thank you to the owners for making our anniversary so special.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We've now stayed here twice and have very much enjoyed both occasions. The breakfast is excellent and there is a huge amount of choice. The owner is expanding and there should be three extra rooms shortly.

Very comfortable room with fast wifi included, spacious and immaculate bathroom.

Nothing to complain about at all.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've stayed at Clevedon House for five weeks on business, and I've had a great time.

The room itself is very spacious, comfortable, quiet, and the bathroom has everything you would expect from a four-star B&B and hotel.

But most of all, you get to start the day with an amazing breakfast (tea, coffee, juice, hot chocolate, cereal, toast, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, black pudding, mushrooms, and lots of fresh fruit), so if good breakfasts are your thing, you won't be disappointed.

Other than that, the owner is very nice and equally welcoming, the atmosphere is great, you get to meet interesting people and Hungerford itself is a great little town in the countryside. And this B&B played a large role in making the Hungerford experience very pleasant (also, do try the nearby Italian restaurant Primavera, it is equally fantastic).

Highly recommended, would love to come back if ever I find myself in the area again !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Crewkerne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Clevedon House. Situated in the main street it is easy to find. Very welcoming. We were on a cycling holiday and a secure space was found for our bikes. Our room was very clean and very well decorated. The bathroom was spacious and immaculate. The shower was powerful and easy to control. The bed was super comfy. There was a pleasant view over the pretty garden. We ate at the Plume of Feathers, just down the road, and enjoyed that too. The owner made us a tasty and generous breakfast. Great value for money. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Norton St. Philip
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Booked this small (2 bedroom) B&B after reading other reviews and visiting the web site. The owner was extremely pleasant on the phone when booking and this was matched when we turned up on the due date. Immaculately decorated and clean property and extremely welcoming owner who also booked our dinner at Primavera. Wonderful breakfast and modest cost (Double en suite with breakfast was £75) What more could you want?

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hungerford
The Bear Hotel Hungerford
Hare and Hounds Hotel
Hare and Hounds Hotel
#1 of 16 in Newbury
Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa

Been to Clevedon House? Share your experiences!