Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$639.12
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Alptransfer
from $639.12
from $85.22
from $1,278.23
from $1,139.76
More Info
All reviews last minute company driver pickup vehicle
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a fabulous trip with Alessandro who was prompt and very courteous and a pleasure to travel with Definitely would recommend.

2  Thank Jenza57
AlpTransfer, Manager at Alptransfer, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2020

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your review and rating.

We would be delighted to serve you anytime you plan another trip in Switzerland.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I was with my family in Switzerland and I have chosen the service of AlpTransfer, Marius was a very polite, professional driver. The comfortable e class Mercedes brought us smoothly to Gstaad. I recommend this company to everybody.

Dear Johan,

Thank you for choosing our services and your precious review.

We hope to welcome and host your family and you again in the future.

AlpTransfer team

Reviewed December 20, 2019

We have arranged 2 transfers :
-From Basel to Klosters
-From Klosters to Zurich Airport

Both transfers was amazing, on time, clean vehicles and safe transportation, and of course cheaper than other companies. If you need any assistance they reply immediately with their WhatsApp online services or mail.
We will absolutely use it again.

Thank you again.

Date of experience: December 2019
AlpTransfer, Manager at Alptransfer, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2020

Dear nrsoztrk,

Thank you very much for the review.

Our number one priority is the comfort and satisfaction of our clients. That is why we are thrilled to learn that we met your expectations. We are always at your disposal anytime you plan a trip to Switzerland.

Thank you once more for choosing us.

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

The driver arrived 15 minutes ahead of schedule and sent a text message. I had no idea he was the transfer because he turned up in a $140000 car! It was a new Tesla S Model. Such a unique and beautiful vehicle and the driver was soo nice and friendly.. I wouldn’t hesitate using this company again and I would definitely book this for my clients in the future. I’m a travel agent and I’ve had my fair share of bad experiences with transfers.

Dear Owen,

Thank you for your precious review and rating.

It is our absolute pleasure to read that you enjoyed your private transfer with us so much. We are looking forward to welcoming and serving your clients and you in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2019 via mobile

Always very professional smooth driving and very flexible . Thank you ara tours
My trip was round trip from Lausanne to Gstaad

Date of experience: November 2019

Dear Veronica,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are very glad to hear that we managed to meet your expectations and are looking forward to serving you during your trips to Switzerland in the future.

Kind regards,