Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$639.12
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Alptransfer
from $639.12
from $85.22
from $1,278.23
from $1,139.76
More Info
All reviews last minute company driver pickup vehicle
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed June 25, 2019

Very punctual and very kind service. Wifi is working in a car while traveling. I recommend this transfer service.

Date of experience: June 2019
AlpTransfer, Director of Sales at Alptransfer, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thank you from AlpTransfer team members, we highly appreciate your recommendations and so glad that you enjoyed our services while always remaining at your disposal for further assistance in the future.

AlpTransfer Team

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Professional, prompt. and polite!! They were on time and their vehicle are spotless. Everything was great-recommend highly.

Date of experience: June 2019
AlpTransfer, Director of Sales at Alptransfer, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Arturoverde,

One more time thank you for choosing our services and for your kind review.
We are glad that you had enjoyed a smooth ride with us with hopes to see and serve you again in the nearest future.
AlpTransfer Team

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I would love to go sometime. I studied this when I went to Purdue University for my Hospitality Tourism Management Degree with my tourism emphasis. It looked like a wonderful place to go! I would love traveling by train so you can see the landscape of the countryside! Spectacular! For those interested in this trip please enjoy it! Thank you Trip Advisor

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed very much of our 6 day trip with Alptransfer. Amazing... Unforgettable... lavish car...
Thank you...

Date of experience: May 2019
AlpTransfer, Director of Sales at Alptransfer, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear Wesley,

Thanks a lot for your review, I am really glad that you had enjoyed your one week visit to Switzerland, and we will be always waiting to see you and your family again.

God bless you all.
Mery Boyajian

Reviewed May 25, 2019

My daughter and I had a long layover in Zurich and wanted to see some of what the city has to offer. I contacted the company and found the communication to be thorough and professional. We arrived at the airport and found our guide waiting for us just as planned. He showed us around the lovely streets of Zurich and pointed out many points of interest. We then travelled to beautiful Rhine Falls and spent some time there enjoying the scenery and learning about the area. We were returned to the airport on time for our onward flight. Thank you for a great day!

Date of experience: May 2019

Dears Patti & Tara,

I am glad to read your words, it was a real pleasure to serve you even for a short time and I will be waiting for your next visit to Switzerland to show you more of its beauty. Once more time thank you for choosing our services and we are always at your disposal.

Mery Boyajian