All reviews the main square small balcony decent price one night per day timetable luggage town dalis museum vending parking desk
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

A lovely clean Hotel. Superb helpful smiling staff on the desk. Visit to Salvadors Dalis museum on their suggestion. A lovely place with bars serving good food. What a find! Some very special architecture especially the cinema

Reviewed September 24, 2018

When we first arrived, I wasn't quite sure about this place. Its dead smack in the middle of the center, in front of a major square and pretty old (meaning dated building). However the management has done a lot of upgrades, as much as you can do without tearing down the building and gutting it out, and have tried to keep much of the original architecture. More can be done, but its manageable for a smaller town.

The rooms are pretty small but super clean. They have an elevator which made it easy to lug our luggage to the 3rd floor. We had a view of the square with a small balcony which was precious because you can feel the history. What I really appreciated is: the cleanliness and particularly their double or triple paned windows which made the room super quiet. I really liked this feature because it allowed us to sleep peacefully. the bathroom was tiny and tight but manageable. They also offered 10 minute parking in front of the hotel which allowed us to run in and register, and take our bags up. They also offered overnight parking which is so convenient when you have a car. Nothing worse than trying to fight for parking :((

A note to management, you should consider modernizing your wardrobe or closet space. My husband and I had no space for our belongings. I had my belongings on a chair and on the table and he had his inside the closet and around the the closet. It felt cluttered :(
However, everything else was good.

Room tip: Choose front room with balcony facing the square
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Good value, with a room overlooking the square - upside great atmosphere and vibrancy, but downside is it can be noisy even though the soundproofing is quite good. With the doors closed to the balcony though the air conditioning worked a treat! The room was compact, very clean, but did lack somewhere to cool drinks. The staff on reception were very helpful and friendly, and worked seriously long hours!

Room tip: Rooms on the front overlooking the square can be noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days. The hotel staff were really helpful on arrival, giving useful tips and helping arrange some local visits.

The room was a good size with a small balcony onto the square. Bed was comfortable.

We didn't have breakfast, due to our timetable so can't comment on this.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

On the plus side, this hotel is fair priced, clean and you can get no line tickets to Dali at normal rate.
That means you are a hour or more
Early before the trains arrived and fill up with day trippers.
If you get a room in the back it will be better for you if there is a random
Concert. They still play till one am.

Water-soda-beer in the lobby vending. The room mini bar is a five eu a Day fee with credit for five eu of drinks per day. Three drinks, you owe a little. Easier in the lobby.
My minus is the bed is not a box spring "and" mattress. It s pad on a box spring. So quite hard.
And the hotel somehow cancelled our booking and accepted it private when we arrived. I only discovered it by getting emails waiving the cxl fee from my booking company. Even though I stayed 3 days I could not leave a review on the booking site because they don t show me there. Hotel manager said I did it. Silly, why would I cancel and check in and possibly have to pay a one night fee.
In any event, all settled. The hotel is in close proximity to Dali. We walked everywhere and ate well.
The hotel express 2 eu breakfast is coffee an bread. Just had once. You must preorder night before.
The bed would prob keep me from returning, I had 3 days to get used to it. And just put up with it.

Date of stay: July 2018