All reviews centre of town the location is perfect dali museum air conditioning bidet euros barcelona europe receptionist wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Well located, central hotel within 5 minutes walk of the Dali Museum and other attractions/restaurants. I did have a problem finding it in my car at first, but that was down to the extensive road and pavement works going on in the centre of town and no fault of the hotel. The receptionist was fantastic in guiding me to the hotel in such circumstances. The hotel has its own small garage which is a bonus too.

My room was basic but had everything that I needed for a stopover and the air con was highly effective. I stayed here with my 2 dogs and this worked out well too.

All in all really excellent value for money and I would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at hotel for 2 nights travelling to south Spain. The hotel exterior and reception are very quaint and typically Spanish the staircase unusual and very ornate and full of Dali pictures. We were greeted by Angel who was very helpful. There were roadworks blocking road to hotel so we parked & walked to hotel then Angel told us the route to take to their garage. Our room was modern and clean & spacious and a kettle too. The free wifi is brilliant and you can use on multiple devices. We visited Dali museum and loved it. All in all great stay and value for money.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Right know, it’s not possible to arrive to the hotel by car as the street is totally torn apart.

This is something I wasn’t informed about by the hotel.

If you decide to break the law and try going in the wrong direction of a one way street that is also under service and you won’t be able to pass in a big car.

Also, the garage close by is closed due to the street maintenance and you can’t park big cars in the hotel parking level.

I had to circle the town for half an hour to find a parking space on the street six blocks away.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Dennis L
Reviewed December 17, 2017

The Hotel Los Angeles is located down a quiet side street, and yet a few short steps will take you to the Dali Museum and the town centre. This is NOT a luxury hotel, and yet it does nothing wrong for the price. Our room was comfortable, had air-conditioning that worked even though it was a little dated. The bathroom did have a bath, but not long enough for someone of my height. However there were two shower heads which gave a really good shower. Other facilities included a WC and a Bidet. No tea-making facilities or mini bar. There was WiFi in the room although this wasn't as strong as we would have liked, but was better than a very pricey hotel in Barcelona. For six euros a breakfast will be served which is a simple continental affair without hot dishes, but for the money it is good enough. Car parking is offered at a covered garage almost opposite for ten euros per night. We found free public car parking on wasteland a short distance away, but this car park appears to be full most of the day although spaces do seem to appear after 19:00hrs. We extended our stay for a third night, and can recommend this hotel and the town of Figueres as a base for touring.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017

My husband Eugene and I stayed at Hotel Los Angeles October 3-5. The hotel was very clean and well run. Had a small bar for late evening drinks. They also had some dominoes for some fun games. You could purchase a nice breakfast for 6 euros. It was a block to everything in Figures ...Dali museum and all restaurants. Thank you

Date of stay: October 2017