See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Surprisingly just minute walk to Darli museum, shops and market. Very spacious apartment with clean environment. Well equipped kitchen so that we can cook at home. I noted the comment regarding the entrance code… it's very much OK for me…so that i don't have to keep room key. Also friendly landlord! Will come again!

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The lady who checked us in was very welcoming and helpful. the apartment was modern and had everything we needed. However, It was quite noisy at night. The street was very busy pedestrian wise, and with the apartments being ground floor you could hear the people on the street quite easily.The parking is around the corner and difficult to get in and out of. My car was slipping down the exit ramp as it was that steep. Definitely tested my driving/parking skills. There were instructions to strip the beds and clean the apartment to how you found it, otherwise you would be charged 30 euros. We never leave an apartment untidy but I do not expect to worry about fully cleaning it. Ok for a brief stopover

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The apartment was easy to find, we'd walked (via a couple of bars) from the fast train at Figueres Vilafant station using the street map we picked up from Tourist Information. The check-in and payment was straightforward and the apartment was very spacious. The colour scheme was a wee bit 'Easyjetesque' but all the facilities we needed were there. Fully equipped kitchen/ dining area, plenty of comfortable seating and beds. There were two good sized shower rooms/ toilets so we didn't need to queue. Most importantly there were two powerful air conditioning units - one upstairs and one down stairs - a real must when the weather was 30+ outside. My one criticism is the poor internet signal in no. 6 where we stayed. I either had to stand half way up the stairs or go out into the street to get a reliable connection. Location wise everything we wanted to see in Figueres was within walking distance of the apartment and there were plenty of shops and supermarkets within a few minutes of the front door. Speaking of which, the door entry system while effective is unusual. Basically one person needs to head to the front door while the other operates the only keypad which is on the corner of the main street. I tried doing it myself once but I was a good two yards short.

Room tip: If you can get no. 4 I believe it has the internet router.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

In a slightly dodgy part of town. Smells of excrement in the street. Only one bedroom. Check in took forever. No English spoken, not even one word. Parking is very tricky. I have stayed in much better apartments in bigger cities and towns for same money.

Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank BazNZ
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This accommodation is well located (Walking distance to the Dali Theatre - 5 min); it is clean, spacious and really well equipped! We found everything we needed: Bed sheets, all the necessary instruments to cook. There is air conditioning. We had a really nice stay in Figueres.

Date of stay: August 2012