“Amazing views, super chicken!”
Review of Restaurante Otelo

Restaurante Otelo
Ranked #66 of 590 Restaurants in Adeje
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Our cab arrived outside this place on the steepest road I think I've stood on. We were greeted in a friendly way and taken through to the outfoor part. As other reviews say this isn't haute cuisine or posh furniture but oh my it's fantastic.

The views out from the mountain are stunning and as for the food... did I mention the food? Fabulous chicken and potatoes and sangria. This is simple and very delicious dining at it's best. I know they have other things on the menu but it's the chicken that must be eaten.

We visited in July and so it was light when we arrived and seeing the sun go down while we relaxed and ate and drank with our two children (who were behaving for a change) was sublime.

We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

The best garlic chicken washed down with a cold beer. This restaurant is what it is. Great views of the surrounding mountains and nice to get off the tourist trail.

If you're expecting luxury dining you won't find it here. This is cheap, honest food cooked well with no fuss at all.

This was the best restaurant I went to out of the hotel, and I went to a few. I got the recommendation from 'The Telegraphs 10 best restaurants in Tenerife.' Give it a try!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Was recommended to visit Otello whilst visiting Tenerife. We ended up at Otello II which is right on the beach front. A little shabby looking but the service was fantastic. The staff were bubbly and friendly, helped us and recommended places to go whilst on holiday which was lovely. Food was amazing! Garlic chicken, Garlic Bread, Salad and Canarian Potatoes .... beautiful!! Very big portions too and fairly prices. Highly recommend visiting if you're near by!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is the place to go if you like garlic chicken the best in tenerife also visit the one in mountains same owners you have got to go here canarian sauce is the best ever

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Otello 2 on the beach front,been coming here for a few years now,always tasty and a change from all the other restaurants offer.Also very cheap if you are on a budget etc.Chicken for two with mixed salad patotoes and chips couple of drinks 18 euros.The food is always tasty and you could not fault going if you like fried chicken well worth a visit.