Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $74.14
from $42.69
from $89.30
31,344 results
All reviews wave pool fast pass lazy river wave machine the dragon beach area lost city shark tank all ages fast track great fun per ride free bus flip flops water shoes man made beach thrill seekers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did enjoy our day here. However the title of best in the world is a little off the mark, it's not even the best water park I have been to.
The entry system needs a lot of work. There are 3 queues on arrival, 2 says tickets and one says cash tills. We had purchased tickets in resort so joined a ticket line. We were shortly moved out of this queue as we needed to exchange our tickets. None of the lines say exchange so we were taken from the front of one line to the back of another. It then turned out that the staff were forming 2 queues for one window. This was a bad start to the day.
The queue for the locker payment stations are crazy, head as far into the park as you can and get a locker over there.
The floor is hot and kind of painful. You can purchase water shoes which are reasonably priced at 9.99. However, they didn't have any sizes between EUR41 and 46 so we had to go without.
There is a lot of shade around due to the amount of vegetation, this is very welcome on a hot day. Unfortunately this means that the footpaths dont really dry out and little pools of stagnant water are everywhere. The floor needs scrubbing more regularly as some areas have gone mouldy as a result.
The park had an odour of wet dog which is not pleasant. We discovered this was because the water smells awful as we brought the smell home with us on our swimsuits.
There is no designated smoking areas so you are constantly walking around in someone's second hand smoke.
They really need some kind of cashless payment system for drinks etc. Other water parks are doing this and it is a huge help.
The attractions are good for the most part, if all a little short. My biggest issue with the rides is the number of them that require exactly 4 people to ride. This increases wait times for any party smaller than 4 as you have to wait for others to join. Also, you end up with your legs entwined with people you have never met and sometimes dont even speak your language. It is very hard to ask someone mto stop stabbing you with their toe nail when you dont speak their language. And yea, this happened. It's also a little weird to have someones foot in your area on the first meeting. It would be much better if you could ride in smaller parties and only join others if you were comfortable with it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited August 2019, 2 adults, 2 children 7 & 13, purchased the tickets before to save queuing when we arrived, on advice read everywhere we went and got sunbeds and lockers straight away, then went and purchased fast pass tickets, then straight to the Tower of Power, only 5 or 6 before us in the queue ready for opening the ride, all good advice so recommend following this, fast pass definitely worth the 15 Euro each as queues can get very long, we never waited more than 5 minutes for a ride with the fast pass, you can only use once per ride, then you have a bonus one to use on any except the Tower of Power.

All the 7 main slides are really good, some with large drops others which drop in to bowls and a speed racer one which the kids loved, some are single\2 people others have a large ring which 4 people sit in.

The wave pool is amazing, 11 foot waves I believe, with it's own beach where all the sunbeds are, then food court just behind which I thought was reasonably priced with a good selection food and drinks.

The lazy river is also the best I have been on, it has a fork near the end where you can either go back to the start or up a conveyor belt to a slide down which takes you through an aquarium.

There are also 2 areas for the smaller children, although my 13 year old daughter still loved this part as it has quite a few slides at different heights.

Will definitely be visiting again when we come back to Tenerife.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed every moment. We came in september So We Didnt buy the fast pass cause most of the lines was 20 min...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I were here in June 2019 and decided to return to Tenerife for a holiday in September 2019. We loved the park so decided to return and although we enjoyed ourselves, the customer service we received left a sour taste.
I am a type 1 Diabetic and as a result, I have to check my blood glucose levels frequently and so cannot wait in long queues. We phoned the park before we arrived to explain this and they reiterated to us that this wasn’t a problem and once we arrived, go to the information desk and I should be issued with a free fast pass. It’s important to note that in June 2019, my partner and I were given free fast passes for the duration of our visit without any issues.
Once we got to the information desk, the service was horrendous and below expectations.
I got told that I needed to have a certificate to prove I was a type 1 diabetic even though my insulin pump was connected to my body and without a certificate, I wouldn’t be allowed a fast pass even though on the phone we were told we didn’t need one. Poor communication.
This situation got worse when I explained the phone call and the customer assistant stated that they only gave fast passes to people who had down syndrome or autism. Thanks for grading my medical condition - this made me feel unequal and the discriminatory comments were appalling!
After a long conversation, I was finally offered a fast pass although my partner had to pay for theirs.
Had a great day otherwise but sort out your customer service, communication, policies on medical conditions and do NOT grade medical conditions!

MK L, RRSS at Siam Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your sincere opinion. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have send your comment to our staff and our direction. We will make sure that this won’t repeat. We hope that one day you will visit us again, in order to show you the good service for which Siam Park is known and for which it has been recognized as the best water park in the world for sixth consecutive times thanks to the opinions of its visitors on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with my other half, my parents, my sister and my brother-in-law, and my gran. There was something fun for everyone to do. Whether you're a thrill seeker taking on the Tower of Power, a sun worshipper relaxing on the sunbed, or a wave enthusiast in the fantastic wave pool, there will be something here to appeal to you.

1  Thank Thecornishpiskie