“Brilliant day out, Loved every minute of it!”
Review of Siam Park

Loro and Siam Park Twin Ticket
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is already established as the best water park in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 23, 2013

To be honest, i expected to be a little disappointed in Siam park as i am one of those people who take being ripped off quite personally... and we all know that amusement parks are top of the ripp-off list! ... but not once did i feel ripped off in Siam park! We visited on a Sunday and it was not very busy, the longest we waited for a slide was about 35 minutes.. and most of the time we waited between 5-20 minutes. We also bought the tickets before we got there so we did not wait at all getting in.

I had read on Trip Advisor that many people thought it was too expensive in terms of entry and food prices, but realistically, compared to other amusement parks.. it was not bad at all. We managed to get our entry for 30 euros each from a company in Peurto Colon (Las Americas), so 3 euros knocked off each was a bonus. The day can cost as little or as much as you wish.

They will check your bags to see if you are bringing in food, as this is not allowed. But as other people on here have also stated, they do not check them properly. Just a glance to see if there is any food obvious, and they will make u leave it with them and pick it up later. We brought two bottles of water and two rolls with us and that was enough for the day, we simply wrapped them in our towels at the bottom of the bag. We wouldn't have minded buying food there though as it wasn't insanely priced. Even most of the merchandise was not bad... a pair of adult water shoes for 7,90, the Siam park hat for 1 euro or nice quality gel flip flops for 9,90. I have seen much worse pricing!

We loved the whole day, continuously kept repeating myself on how great it was! the theme is consistent and looks great! All the rides are brilliant, in my opinion the best ones are the Dragon, Volcano and the new one, Kinnarree.

Would have gone twice if we hadn't gone on the last day of holiday!

1  Thank ShannonCS
Write a ReviewReviews (28,017)
All reviews
in 558 reviews
"thrill seekers"
in 181 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family booked a cabana through travel republic which was a little cheaper than direct with the website, and this was really the biggest part for me on the holiday, and it didn't disappoint!!

We were in the early part of June and was at the ticket gate where we were escorted in and were shown a quick tour around the park and the all important wrist bands for fast passes. The cabana itself was clean with a very well stocked fridge of everything, although I did think it was weird that they had a merlot in the fridge and no white wine but everything was all inclusive. We went down every slide possible twice in certain ones! The lifeguard at each slide noticed the fast pass and you were straight to the front of the queue with the exception of the Mekong rapids where the big normal queue was blocking the fast pass but it was waiting only a few minutes so no complaints.

We were blessed on an overcast day so the path was not scalding on the feet, I can imagine that it would be very painful on a day with strong sun and that would have been my main problem. My favourite slide was the newly opened kinnaree the which had elements from the other slides. The only problem with it was over at one side and it was a long walk to get there and back, with nothing else there but for me definitely worth the walk!

The food since we had a cabana was all inclusive and we ate at the beach club for lunch and dinner. The Thai part was lovely and the lasagne was average the food seems to die down about 17:00 but all we did was sign the receipt which does make it taste nicer.

Overall I would love to come back the Cabana option may seem expensive however if you analyse the other options it actually works out all the same. You can pay for a fast pass for 6 rides whilst the cabanas fast pass is unlimited, the only one we can't fast pass is the tower of power, which I recommend to go down to say you gone down the most intense slide but I had my eyes shut tried to open and see when I went into the shark part and I saw nothing. The biggest advantage is you have your own space.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went here on my first visit to Tenerife and went back for more on my next. The lazy river for me is the best.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited Siam Water Park in July 2013, 2 times in a week. Is the best water park I visited ( and there were a few in the US, a couple in Turkey, one in Romania and one in Spain on the mainland). The difference for the Siam Park is that the whole park looks like a tropical and luxuriant garden, with a lot of big tropical trees, and flowers and the Thai atmosphere. Usually in the water parks there is only concrete and rides you can see from every were, but here there is a lot of natural shade and the ride are a bit hidden so you cannot see exactly where are they going so you cannot make expectations, just enjoy…at least for the first time. The entrance is 33 Euros per person but you can save 10 if you are going also to Loro Park, and also you can buy your next visit for 16 Euros. The parking fee is 3. The food and beverage did not seem so expensive as we ate two people for 20 Euros, I could say is average.
Overall is a must go, even if you are not such a big fan of the water slides; they have a pretty large beach with sand and the biggest wave pool I’ve ever seen.