“Just brilliant”

Loro Parque Direct Entry Ticket
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is already established as the best water park in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family booked a cabana through travel republic which was a little cheaper than direct with the website, and this was really the biggest part for me on the holiday, and it didn't disappoint!!

We were in the early part of June and was at the ticket gate where we were escorted in and were shown a quick tour around the park and the all important wrist bands for fast passes. The cabana itself was clean with a very well stocked fridge of everything, although I did think it was weird that they had a merlot in the fridge and no white wine but everything was all inclusive. We went down every slide possible twice in certain ones! The lifeguard at each slide noticed the fast pass and you were straight to the front of the queue with the exception of the Mekong rapids where the big normal queue was blocking the fast pass but it was waiting only a few minutes so no complaints.

We were blessed on an overcast day so the path was not scalding on the feet, I can imagine that it would be very painful on a day with strong sun and that would have been my main problem. My favourite slide was the newly opened kinnaree the which had elements from the other slides. The only problem with it was over at one side and it was a long walk to get there and back, with nothing else there but for me definitely worth the walk!

The food since we had a cabana was all inclusive and we ate at the beach club for lunch and dinner. The Thai part was lovely and the lasagne was average the food seems to die down about 17:00 but all we did was sign the receipt which does make it taste nicer.

Overall I would love to come back the Cabana option may seem expensive however if you analyse the other options it actually works out all the same. You can pay for a fast pass for 6 rides whilst the cabanas fast pass is unlimited, the only one we can't fast pass is the tower of power, which I recommend to go down to say you gone down the most intense slide but I had my eyes shut tried to open and see when I went into the shark part and I saw nothing. The biggest advantage is you have your own space.

Write a ReviewReviews (28,027)
All reviews
in 558 reviews
"thrill seekers"
in 182 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went here on my first visit to Tenerife and went back for more on my next. The lazy river for me is the best.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited Siam Water Park in July 2013, 2 times in a week. Is the best water park I visited ( and there were a few in the US, a couple in Turkey, one in Romania and one in Spain on the mainland). The difference for the Siam Park is that the whole park looks like a tropical and luxuriant garden, with a lot of big tropical trees, and flowers and the Thai atmosphere. Usually in the water parks there is only concrete and rides you can see from every were, but here there is a lot of natural shade and the ride are a bit hidden so you cannot see exactly where are they going so you cannot make expectations, just enjoy…at least for the first time. The entrance is 33 Euros per person but you can save 10 if you are going also to Loro Park, and also you can buy your next visit for 16 Euros. The parking fee is 3. The food and beverage did not seem so expensive as we ate two people for 20 Euros, I could say is average.
Overall is a must go, even if you are not such a big fan of the water slides; they have a pretty large beach with sand and the biggest wave pool I’ve ever seen.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Beautiful water park.
A sufficient number of slides.
A great amusement - Artificial wave
we spent the whole day in the park in the morning until late at night, although we were without children.
True burned, use creams