“Best water park experience!”
Review of Siam Park

Loro Parque Direct Entry Ticket
Ranked #1 of 80 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is already established as the best water park in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I went a couple years ago and it was a blast! So much fun! And definitely thrilling! I was scared I'd fly off a couple of them. Tenerife weather is always so nice! Food and beverage a lil spendy but that's usual at parks.Definitely worth visiting!

1  Thank tricia b
Write a ReviewReviews (24,632)
All reviews
in 243 reviews
"thrill seekers"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The prices were very high but it was worth it and the hotel was about 10 minutes by taxi and the waterpark was full of activities and slides for kids and adults alike

2  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This has to be the best water park I have ever been too. Very well maintained and excellent attractions. Food can be on pricy side but is worth it. Need to get there early to get a decent sunbed and queues can be long in peak times as expected but overall well worth a visit.

2  Thank Katie E
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Really good day out, managed to do the tower of power with my eyes closed only.

Other rides are less scary, not as bad as they look. I urge people to get over any fears and just try them, apart from the tower of power, only do that if you are confident!

1  Thank Thomas W
See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Visited Siam Park in February 2013 with my husband and brother. We got the free bus, which arrived a lot later than we'd been told, but it wasn't a problem as we just sat in the sunshine and waited. When the bus arrived it was an open-topped double-decker, so we enjoyed the short ride. We had paid for our tickets in advance and although the bus was almost full, entry was quite fast although they do ask to look in your bag to see if you're carrying food, which is not allowed on the park. It looked like they were taking any food from people and returning it at the end of their visit. There are plenty of attractions for all ages, whether you are a dare-devil or just want to lie about on the man-made beach. My brother tried all the scary rides, while my husband and I limited ourselves to the lazy river. However, on the second time around we decided to try the alternative route on the lazy river which involves being pulled backwards up an incline in the rubber ring and then going down a slight incline followed by more lazy river. We didn't realise that shortly we'd be travelling at great speed down a twisting tube, eventually coming out through the shark tank! We really enjoyed it though, it was surreal seeing the sharks swimming above us. The man-made beach looks lovely although the sand is a bit sharp on the feetand the water was a little cold, but bearable. You need to be aware that you are not allowed to wear sunglasses in the water. I had mine on and ended up putting them down my front! When we first arrived at the beach part we found that all the sunbeds were taken, however it was only a few minutes before the staff came along with more and set them out on the sand. There are many places to eat around the park and we found the prices reasonable. There are lockers to leave anything you don't want to carry around - we paid 5 euros with a 5 euro refundable deposit. There are plenty of lifeguards all around the park and on each attraction, so safety is not an issue. I would definitely go back, it's well worth the entrance fee!

4  Thank Catherine D