“Something for everyone!”

Siam Park
Ranked #1 of 74 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s new water kingdom is already established as one of the best water parks in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Sunderland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Something for everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Visited Siam Park in February 2013 with my husband and brother. We got the free bus, which arrived a lot later than we'd been told, but it wasn't a problem as we just sat in the sunshine and waited. When the bus arrived it was an open-topped double-decker, so we enjoyed the short ride. We had paid for our tickets in advance and although the bus was almost full, entry was quite fast although they do ask to look in your bag to see if you're carrying food, which is not allowed on the park. It looked like they were taking any food from people and returning it at the end of their visit. There are plenty of attractions for all ages, whether you are a dare-devil or just want to lie about on the man-made beach. My brother tried all the scary rides, while my husband and I limited ourselves to the lazy river. However, on the second time around we decided to try the alternative route on the lazy river which involves being pulled backwards up an incline in the rubber ring and then going down a slight incline followed by more lazy river. We didn't realise that shortly we'd be travelling at great speed down a twisting tube, eventually coming out through the shark tank! We really enjoyed it though, it was surreal seeing the sharks swimming above us. The man-made beach looks lovely although the sand is a bit sharp on the feetand the water was a little cold, but bearable. You need to be aware that you are not allowed to wear sunglasses in the water. I had mine on and ended up putting them down my front! When we first arrived at the beach part we found that all the sunbeds were taken, however it was only a few minutes before the staff came along with more and set them out on the sand. There are many places to eat around the park and we found the prices reasonable. There are lockers to leave anything you don't want to carry around - we paid 5 euros with a 5 euro refundable deposit. There are plenty of lifeguards all around the park and on each attraction, so safety is not an issue. I would definitely go back, it's well worth the entrance fee!

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“NO GLASSES!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

My young daughter wears glasses and we bought her a pair of reaction prescription glasses for our holiday, we paid and entered the park and was not told that glasses or sunglasses are not allowed on any of the rides in the park and only allowed up to a certain point in the wave pool. After being told NO GLASSES! rather abruptly at the start of a slide and being waved away as i tried to explain that she needed them to see and they were not sunglasses my young daughter burst into tears as all her cousins were all dissapearing down a slide (only a small tame slide no danger of losing any glasses) I consoled her by telling her there was a splash area for small children, alas still no glasses allowed, more tears so off to the wave pool we went, looks like no slides for us today i said, so into the wave pool we went, it is very shallow for quite a way and just as we was getting in enough enjoy the waves a whistle blows and HEY NO GLASSES!! was shouted at us and we was told to get back behind the line (back to the shallows).
I understand the world has gone Health and Safety mad and these abrupt staff was only doing their job so i went to complain to the manager that we had paid to go into a park with my child wearing her glasses and was not told that there was no glasses allowed, we had spent the day being shouted at and was not even allowed in the water let alone play on anything which inevitably led to tears on more than one occasion. I was told that there was a sign outside that said no glasses allowed and i should have bought goggles before we left home instead and on arrival obtained a wristband then she could have used the park......fine but where did it say this ....nowhere...not in leaflets not outside the park we was not told upon entry so how was we to know, and the no glasses sign outside was so small that it took two of us ages to find it when we had been told it was there and said no sunglasses not no glasses at all! We was given no money back even though we had wasted a complete day and a huge security guard appeared with folded arms when i suggested that a refund would be only fair, so no refund then!!

Visited February 2013
8 Thank charlotte t
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

It is simply a must do, no matter where on the Island you are staying. Tip...dont take a picnic, they check your bag andyou have to leave whatever food/drink you have at the door. Not very nice when it is hot and all you want is a bottle of water but hey ho.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Walshy84
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I went to Siam Park with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. All the rides were amazing, lots of rides for adults, children and families. There were no queues to get on anything as we went in January. The wave pool is amazing! Beach is lovely. Will definitely be going back again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lauren H
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wow what a water park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

This water park is fantastic and me and my 12 year old girl loved it lots to do loads of great water rides I loved the 1 that you sit in a rubber ring and flot along a river around the park a must if you go to tenarife

1 Thank Londoner144