Our family (two adults and two children 12 and 16 years old) stayed at the Villas Fanabe in the period from June 30 to July 14, 2014, in the apartment number 159. One bedroom apartments (bedroom and living room with kitchenette), located next to the hotel reception, so free Wi fi was caught quite well. At first I was confused proximity bar, but his visitors were very quiet even during the World Cup. Much more noise penetrated into the bedroom window looked out onto the street, so we never opened because our room had air conditioning. Not all are equipped with air-conditioned rooms, it was the presence of one of the essential conditions for us and hotel managers tried to fulfill our wishes to the extent possible. I would particularly like to thank Patricia Brenner, who helped me to solve all questions during the booking at the hotel. The hotel is very conveniently located near to the beach of Fanabe, shops and bus stop (making deliveries in Siam Water Park, Jungle Park and regular buses Titsa).
The apartment itself was quite large and comfortable for our family enough for all dishes (we sometimes cooked dinner since taking half board). From our terraces almost immediately opened access to the pool. The pools are clean, are cascaded, there is quite a small area for children. Sunbeds at the pool lacked everything. Food is decent, somewhat monotonous breakfasts, dinners more interesting (always attended by several kinds of meat and fish), I especially liked the desserts in the form of a mousse. In general, the hotel is very quiet, calm, is a complex of two-storey villas on a small but well-kept grounds with tropical flowers. Animation for children missing.
Among the shortcomings:
- Bathroom door latch is missing, that is not very comfortable with older children.
- Ventilation in the bathroom is too noisy;
- Room cleaning was performed in the afternoon, when we went to the beach and the rest, would love to have the room cleaned in the morning.
Overall, we are satisfied with their stay and would recommend the hotel to our friends.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Hotel Villas Fanabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Resorts Castalia Brezos Hotel Adeje
- Adonis Hotel Castalia Park
- Adonis Hotel Adeje
- Adonis Hotel Villas Fanabe Tenerife/Adeje