“Ideal location quiet but close to everywhere.”

and 1 more site!
Parque de las Americas
Ranked #54 of 80 Hotels in Adeje
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Ideal location quiet but close to everywhere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is very clean staff helpfull pool area is small but again clean food is good although we only had snacksclose to beach shops bars and are all resonabley priced in this area as cheap or as dear as you want

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank linzitideswell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Second time we have stayed here. This complex is so under rated.Very clean, spacious and well equiped apartment. Maids cleaned 6 days a week. The Staff were so friendly. Ideal location, close to beach and also close to Restraunts and Bars however due to the layout of the complex the rooms were nice and quiet.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank hugh p
Dumfries, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been to Las American & Adeje so many times. This was our first stay at "Parque De Las Americas" this was without a doubt the very best self catering apartment I have stayed in, I have read some reviews about this complex that are extremely unfair, Our room 33 was beautiful, cleaned & towels changed every day bedding twice (over 7 days) staff were the most helpful & friendly(epically the young girls) we were even allowed to stay in our room (for no extra charge) until 5.30pm on the day of departure, I have never had this before I have always had to pay for it. The accommodation was very modern with flat screen tv's modern microwave kettle, coffee makers etc. I will be returning in October and will defiantly be staying here.. Also never saw 1 cockroach, so ignore all them over exaggerated post! Our friends were staying in the Ibostar and our room was much more modern & comfortable than theirs. The hotel is so well situated to get to the beach, Las Americas, Adeje town etc, water parc etc. Give this family run hotel a chance as I've never stayed anywhere cleaner.
I feel annoyed when I read other post as people should understand you are in a foreign country and lifestyles differ, when young English girls paddy with reception staff, what do they expect in return Flowers! them ladies & gents do a very good job and made our stay a very very pleasant one. I have added some photos of the actual room for your appraisal.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
16 Thank MarieHoyle
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stayed with my daughter and got a nice terrace, so she could play comfortably.
The furniture is in good condition and the apartment was spacious.
I also used the gym which i didn't expect it was well equipped as it's 3 keys place.
The best for me is the short distance to the beach, because that was why I booked, to go to the beach ith my daughter and in our way a playground.
Great for us!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank Arantxa_Ros
Lichfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Dont get me wrong this hotel is by no means the best hotel I have ever stayed in but for what we wanted it was perfect!!

stayed here in September 2011 with 5 of my friends from uni for a girls holiday 3 of us on the top floor at the back and 3 at the bottom, after reading reviews we were a bit skeptical...especially about the cockroaches and on the first night when we took our bags to the hotel they didnt disappoint and we saw LOADS!! but after that we only saw 1 or 2 a night and they NEVER came in our room despite us being at the back of the hotel by all the vegitation and we even slept with the doors open cos we were too hot!!
The rooms were really hot but it does say there is no air con and you can hire fans from reception! We did however take to sleeping on the sofa beds or on the floor as the bedroom was unbearable without a fan but this didnt bother us as we didnt sleep much!The rooms themselves were clean and although not the most modern they were easily livable in!! What do you expect for £60 for 10 days though!! Its excellent Value! There were alot of steps to climb but i dont know why people complain about that as it does say this and says its unsuitable for disabled people and it cant be helped it just cos its built on a hill!!

I wouldnt reccomend this hotel for couples or families though as like us it is used by alot of young party goers as it is so close to veronicas and when we decided to stay in we were kept uup till 5am with people coming and going and partying!!

as for the staff, the hotel reception staff are rude and told us off for just sitting on the chair with our feet up :-/ but the pool bar staff are wicked and make the days chilling round the pool more enjoyable and theyre so friendly!!

The location was excellent for us! 2 min walk from the strip and seconds away from the beach with a convinience store right opposite!

all in all for what we paid it was way more then we expected which was a scruffy run down room filled with cockroaches, Its clean, ideally located and cheap! what more could you want for a party holiday?!? infact the only problem was the shower which only ran hot for about 2 mins even at 4 in the morning so we'd have to have cold showers!! :( but overall excellent stay and id deffo go again!!

Room Tip: if you really are that bothered incase you run into a cockroach request a poolside room! but its equ...
6 Thank MissELH
whitehaven england uk
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

just returned from this rundown complex after a nightmare 11 night stay and we too were given the extremly outdated room 73,seeing really is believing as this room is the pits.dirty smelly and rundown.we immediatly complained only to be told that the hotel was full and no other room was available.this was untrue as we could clearly observe many empty rooms.we complained to many rude and unhelpfull staff only to be told that if if we wernt happy then we should leave.cockroaches do however seem to love this place and can be found in large numbers all over.be warned ..dont go.

Room Tip: no good rooms
7 Thank snowcats_7
Hull
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

After arriving at 3am due to a delayed flight we were led up 9 flights of stairs to a grotty room that had no air con and no fan! We were greeted with numerous cockroaches in the apartment and the temperature of the room was unbearable!

Throughout our stay we could not open any windows or leave the balcony door open due to the cockroaches. We noticed that other apartments had nets on the windows to allow them to be open, ours did not. One night I was so hot I was sick! Towards the end of our stay we found out you could hire a fan but it would be 20 euros and due to us only having a few days left we decided not to.

On a night even sitting on the balcony was unpleasant as the cockroaches would sit on the walls around you. It is also a good 5 minute walk from the pool and on a night you have to run through the mass amounts of cockroaches!

Our bedding was changed once and that was the night before we left all though they were visibly dirty due to make up etc. Our rubbish was left on the side even though we put in a bag by the door, and our towels were changed maybe twice (we had to put the towels on the floor under the door to stop the cockroaches getting under the gap!)

The receptionist staff weren't particularly helpful. When I had asked one of them to reconfirm my transfer they told me to go and use the pay phone because they only had one phone line. When the pay phone did not work he just shrugged his shoulders and told me to try later which really annoyed me! Later on when the receptionist changed over she did it for me.

5 Thank thomson1549
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adeje
Apartamentos Borinquen
#29 of 57 in Costa Adeje
Hotel Malibu Park
Hotel Malibu Park
#30 of 57 in Costa Adeje

Been to Parque de las Americas? Share your experiences!