3,815 results
All reviews rock royalty steak restaurant rooftop bar silver suite rock star lagoon pool half board bose speaker oasis tower rock music rock spa snow room dj playing building work kids club tapas adult only pool
Selected filters

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Customer_Care_PHG, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Please do not listen to negativity... I have stayed in several 5 star hotels worldwide and this is one of the best !
The service in every area I found to be first class , could not find fault with any department whatsoever
Every area is spotlessly clean, the breakfast buffet is varied and plentiful, no waiting for coffees . The food was of a very high quality.
We tried the Tapas restaurant and the Montauk.
The Tapas was very reasonably priced, the service amazing. Montauk , expensive but not over the top , what I would expect to pay in a 5 star steak restaurant. The drinks in the bars also were not overpriced.... This is a 5 star hotel!!!
The rooms are well appointed , very comfortable, nice toiletries and a brilliant Bose music system to listen to your tunes via Bluetooth!!
There is not a lot around the hotel, a few ‘tat’ shops/ supermarket/ an Indian , an Italian and a Tapas . The pub, Britannia , 50m away is good, very cheap drinks . There is building work going on in the area but it is not at all obtrusive. If you want full on shops/bars etc go somewhere else.
But if you want a few days rest and relaxation in a stunning hotel, do not hesitate to book.
Thank you to all at HRH Tenerife, I am already booking a return visit

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Purplemoon38

Thank you for the great review of our hotel Purplemoon38.

We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and our team offered you an excellent service.

We are glad to read you enjoyed the buffet as well as our Restaurants a la Carte.

It is a pleasure for us to read you are coming back, I am sure our team will treat you like real rock stars once again.

See you soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

We had our first visit to this fabulous hotel in March 2018 loved it so much we went back in October 2018 back again 3rd of March this year .That pretty much speaks for itself as to how much we enjoy this hotel . In our opinion it just continues to get better and better .Every visit we can see Playa Paraiso becoming more and more developed with more restaurants opening up .This is most certainly going to become a very sought after resort to visit . As you can tell we love it !!

Room tip: We have stayed on both the oasis tower and nirvana tower of this hotel both are great
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review of our hotel Jim M!

We are pleased to read you have chosen our hotel for the third time and our team have lived up to your expectations making you feel like real rock stars.

Our team works hard daily to assure we exceed our guests ´expectations and reading comments like yours are the best reward to their daily hard work.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again very soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

This year we decided to try something a bit different for our annual trip to Tenerife. We always go 5 star and this looked like an attractive option. With the Hard Rock theme the hotel is certainly different to anything else we've tried. The location on the west coast is quite secondary and away from the main areas of Playas De Americas. The hotel do however run a free bus service if greater attractions and facilities are required. The hotel is just over 2 years old and well appointed. The rooms are clean, comfortable and contemporary. The staff on the whole are polite, but I wouldn't say the best service I've encountered on the Island. In some respects the service fell well short of that expected from an American owned company. The main buffet style restaurant offered an excellent choice at breakfast and evening meal, but quality depended on what time you arrived. It was inconsistent. The whole process, particularly during the evening seemed rushed with staff clearing your plates away before you'd finished your last mouthful, drinks removed if you left the table to have a second course etc. There are 3 other restaurants on site which I didn't try as no prices were made available and all of the people I spoke to who had tried them and not provided good reviews. I was not tempted to try. Facilities were good and the use of technology was excellent and would be well received by the younger visitors. Music was played throughout the complex and not restricted to hard rock as there were the odd spells of rap and other genres that didn't seem fitting. The complex is split over two sites separated by a road and accessed by either bridge link and stairs or a lift. The view overlooks a large building site to the left looking towards the sea. This operates 6 days a week and provides some noise, it is not overly obtrusive as the loud music covers up most of the noise. On one occasion there were no towels available at pool side and I was sent to the other side of the complex to see if they had any rather than have a member of staff bring some to me. I'm not lazy, just think it would have been good customer service. The bar menus had different prices to those being charged. I was told when challenging this that the menus were out of date and yet they refused to remove them from the bar. Watch out for this! Bar prices are high. Overall I'd say this was more 4 star than 5. Good facilities, average service, average food, average location.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel MarkR6183.

We are pleased to read you liked the room as well as the wide variety of food served at our sessions buffet restaurant.

We are sorry to read we did not live up to your expectations, however, your comment comes as a surprise to us, as we usually receive positive feedback of the excellent service our team offers to assure we exceed our guests ´expectations, but we do apologize if this was not your perception.

Our team will keep working hard to assure we provide the best service to all our guests always as well as assuring their stay with us rocks.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back and letting our team treat you like real rock stars.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I don’t know from where to start...the reception when you go for check in it’s feels like going to a office to get a ticket, not very welcoming, not too much explaining about the facilities, not a nice feeling. No one offer to come to get you to the room as normally most of 5* hotels does. Got a suite gold room, when I got there the mini bar was empty. Was just a bottle of water, but it couldn’t be open because in the room wasn’t a opener. I asked the reception about the mini bar and they told me if you want the mini bar to be filled they can do that, but in the first place I shouldn’t request that, to stay to wait for a drink after a long travel. No washing hand liquid in the rooms, expect some shampoo and body lotion which were in the shower room, not where was the sinks. Me and my partner tried the steak house, to be honest the steak was horrible, full of fat inside the steak and very though. I didn’t even eaten. The waiter asked if it’s everything ok and I explain the steak is not nice at all. He said is gonna tell the kitchen, nothing been offered instead or to be taken off from the bill. A steak costing around 40 euro with no sides. I’m sorry guys but no offend this hotel is not near 5* star hotel, the service and the food is nowhere near 5*. Service not good at all, even the reception when we we done the check out hasn’t even ask how was the stay. We will never return back to this hotel, not worth it. I gave 2 star just because you have someone in the evenings doing live singing in the reception area. Train your staff to be as good for a 5* hotel and stop overwork the ones you got, get more staff, probably that why the service is not good.and work on giving some good fresh food , not frozen like the on the pool terrace. With all this me and my partner been very disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hope S

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Hope S.

We are sorry to read we did not live up to your expectations, however, your comments come as a surprise to us as we usually receive positive feedback of the excellent service our team offers as well as the high quality of food served at our Restaurants a la carte, however, we do apologize if this was not your perception.

In the category of room you booked, the mini bar is empty and the guests have a menu with packs if they wish to buy them, our team will take them to the room or they can fill them with what they wish, however, we provide a bottle of water upon arrival.

The amenities are in the shower, shampoo, gel, conditioner and soap, if our guests wish to request more, they can call our team and we will take them to the room.

Our Montauk Restaurant usually gets good feedback from the excellent service and quality of food served there, however, we do apologize this was not your perception, if guests report an inconvenience to our team, we are at the entire disposal of all our guests to assist them and resolve it as soon as possible to assure they enjoy their meal and stay with us, but we do apologize if this was not the case.

Our team works hard daily to assure we provide the best service to all our guests as well as exceeding their expectations.

We will keep working hard to assure we provide the best service to all our guests and assure their stay with us rocks.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back once again and letting our team demonstrate you the excellent job we do daily.

kind regards,