3,774 results
All reviews rock royalty steak restaurant rooftop bar silver suite rock star lagoon pool half board bose speaker oasis tower rock music snow room rock spa dj playing building work kids club amazing hotel adult pool
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2019

The Hard Rock is simply the best HoteI I think I've ever stayed in, spotless clean accommodation and friendly/helpful staff. The service at bars and restaurant was quick and consistent, breakfast has a large selection to suit all tastes. I loved the music and buzzing atmosphere around the lobby and bars. Free towels to use at the poolside is a great idea and ample beds.

Can't really fault this place at all TBH 100% recommended for all ages. I'll certainly be back as soon as possible.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ben R
Customer_Care_PHG, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Dear Ben R,

Thank you very much for choosing Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife for your holiday and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review with the world. From the entire team, we would love to sincerely thank you for dedicating such wonderful words that motivate every member of our staff that every day work in order to create memorable experiences.

We are really happy you could enjoy our restaurants, bars, pools, the rooms, but especially the music and its VIBE which make us different and unique.

We hope to welcome you back soon at HRH Tenerife.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely loved my stay here with my friend for my birthday. Service is the best I’ve experienced in a large hotel like this, usually larger hotels miss the finer details but hard rock didn’t disappoint. All the staff were super helpful friendly and welcoming, had all the facilities you need ( beach area, different pools, bars, restaurants). The spa is lovely and would recommend booking at least just the use of the facilities. I loved the music that is always playing in the background - I read reviews that it’s too loud however it really isn’t its varied throughout the hotel at reasonable volumes. Loved the rooftop bar views. On my birthday the hotel left some bubbles and chocolate cake in my room which was such a lovely touch! We want to make it an annual tradition - see you next year!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 924ellab

Dear 924ellab,

Thank you very much for having chosen Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife for this special occasion to celebrate your birthday with us! We are so happy to read your wonderful review and see we could exceed your expectations and make your experience with us more than special.

We will share your words with our team as every day works in order to create unique and memorable experiences, and have more fans joining our Hard Rock band.

Thank you and we hope we could surprise you more in the future.

Look forward to welcoming you back here!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2019

We have just returned from yet another superb holiday at the Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife. Our room was in a great location overlooking the swimming pool and as usual spotlessly clean with all modern amenities. Fabulous breakfast, the best. All waiters and waitresses very attentive. Any requests and they manage to come up with whatever you want and actually seem pleased to have been able to help.

My daughter and I both celebrated our respective birthdays whilst at the Hard Rock and the management were wonderful presenting us both with a cake and sparkling wine delivered to our room. The staff at this hotel be it waiters, reception staff, cleaners cannot do enough for you. All the staff friendly and cheerful, whilst remaining professional. The pool areas and all common areas are kept clean and tidy at all times. What I liked particularly was the fact that pool towels were provided in abundance without the need for deposits of any kind.

I must say a huge thank you to Dario, Gabriel, Carlos and Allan all waiters at the hotel and who brighten up your morning but who also popped up at our gorgeous meal at the Montauk restaurant within the hotel (this restaurant is a must if you like your steak!

All this and superb sunny weather.

I can't recommend this hotel enough. I'll definitely be back if possible for my birthday next year.

Many thanks to everyone at the Hard Rock.

Room tip: We were on the second floor. Wouldn't really have fancied a room on 17th floor
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Busylady69

Dear Busylady69,

Thank you very much for having chosen Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife to celebrate this important occasion and it is wonderful you had taken the time to share this beautiful feedback with us. We are so happy you loved the hotel and especially our team made you feel as a real Rock Star in this special day.

We will share your feedback with the rest of the team which make of every guest's stay a wonderful and memorable experience and for them it is a big motivation to know they made your stay really special.

As you said, we hope to welcome you back next year to celebrate your birthday.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

Hotel is lovely; very efficient check in and out, beautiful room, bar staff waiting on you around the pool areas, no shortage of towels, loads of different sun beds to try in different areas, and all in all very relaxing, despite the constant building work which can’t even be drowned out by the loud music playing everywhere! The hotel wasn’t busy though - I’m not sure it would be so relaxing at full capacity and the dining room is a bit like a canteen with kids screaming - try and get a seat outside or better still, make a reservation at Montauk or Ali Ole restaurants - both lovely.

The downside for us was that I was very ill after eating at the buffet on the first night (very unusual for me & I am not one of those people trying to get a free holiday by making up something about the food!) but when I spoke to Carlos, the Food & Beverage manager about it the following day, his first words were ‘where is your medical evidence’! He was totally disinterested in my welfare, what I might have eaten to cause it, or whether I had recovered and totally dismissed my concerns. It really upset me. I therefore wrote to the ‘customer care’ email address that I requested from the reception staff and 3 days later, STILL NO REPLY! That’s not what I call customer care.

So my advice would be, great hotel if you are not taken ill at any point, because they really don’t care and it ruined what would otherwise have been a great holiday.

Room tip: We stayed in Nirvana Gold room on the 11th floor - lovely views and quiet with the doors shut!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mazstar03
Customer_Care_PHG, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Mazstar03.

We are glad to know you enjoyed our hotel, as well as the room, the pool areas and the service of our staff.

I am sorry to read the inconvenience you encountered after eating at our sessions buffet restaurant and do apologize if your perception was that Carlos did not worry or wanted to assist you, however, that was never our intention as for us it is of utmost importance the satisfaction of all our guests.

If our guests feel ill, we recommend to call a doctor for him to check and advise what is best in that situation and see what could have caused the illness and assure a fast recovery, however, once again I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Your comment, comes as a surprise to us as our kitchens follow strict hygiene and safety processes and we also have a well-trained team who work according to the high standards of a 5* Hotel.

Besides that, from the pertinent state institutions we have frequent audits to guarantee the good condition and elaboration of our products as well as having daily audits from our internal quality team to assure we provide the best service to all our guests, however, we do apologize for the inconveniences you encountered.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and do hope you can give us a second chance to let our team demonstrate you the excellent job we do daily as well as exceeding your expectations.

Kind regards,

Regina G
Customer Care HRHT

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I visited the Hard Rock as our final holiday before our first child was born. We booked with Jet2holidays and from the moment we checked in to the day we left could not fault the staff or the facilities.
The hotel itself is very clean and the rooms spacious. We stayed half board as we didn’t really want to go walking around looking for restaurants with my partner being 31 weeks pregnant. The breakfast buffet was amazing with variety to suit everyone. The same goes for the evening meal. Drink prices was something we was concerned about prior to arrival after reading reviews, however they are not that bad, infact they were similar to the prices in the UK (Large beer €4.50, Soft drink was €3).
Overall we had an amazing 7 nights at the Hard Rock, brilliant for families with young children and would definitely be returning with our new arrival in the future.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew W

Dear Andrew W,

Thank you very much for having chosen us and especially having shared this beautiful feedback as for all of us it is an enormous pleasure to know we could live up to your expectations and made of your stay a wonderful experience.

We are really happy you loved the installations, the rooms, the restaurants and the food variety available at Har Rock Hotel Tenerife.

We hope to welcome you in the future as we will show you once again the Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife's experience you had with us already.