3,761 results
All reviews rock royalty steak restaurant rooftop bar silver suite rock star lagoon pool half board bose speaker oasis tower rock music snow room rock spa dj playing building work kids club amazing hotel adult pool
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2018

My wife and I spent a week here at the end of September on half-board basis. We booked through Tui on the strength of excellent reviews on this site and the reputation of the Hard Rock brand. It was a late deal so the good price was also a deciding factor. We weren't disappointed.
The hotel is extremely well-run, comfortable and spacious. The staff are unfailingly friendly, helpful and efficient. The rooms are a bit quirky but well-equipped and comfortable. There is a good choice of pool areas with plenty of beds and shade and the entertainment and music are good.
The food at breakfast and in the evening is varied, good quality and well-presented. If you want a change from the evening buffet there is a wide choice of other restaurants on offer where you have a 30 euros allowance per person if you are on half board. We tried the Montauk steak restaurant which was truly excellent and the Japanese restaurant which we found disappointing.
The drinks are reasonably priced for a 5* hotel - a large beer or glass of wine for 4-5 euros and cocktails starting at 9 euros.
There is not a lot in the hotel's vicinity but there is a handy supermarket and few shops and bars opposite. However, you can easily have a great holiday here without leaving the hotel.
We would recommend this hotel wholeheartedly for couples and families of all ages.

4  Thank Hispanist
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you very much for your great review of Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife Hispanist.
We are glad to know your stay with us rocked and you enjoyed the facilities of our hotel.
Thanks for the kind words towards our staff; they work hard daily to assure our clients are satisfied and we exceed their expectations! You great review is their best reward.
We hope to have you back with us very soon!
Kind regards

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This hotel is very well laid out and very well maintained. The bedrooms are decorated in a modern fashion with cleanliness being well up on the priorities.
Breakfast is amazing and there is nothing you could ask for that could not be presented. Music at breakfast is a real treat and we thoroughly enjoyed all of the artists performing.
Drinks are pricey not helped by the value of the £ to the Euro. it was 11.50 Euros for a Gin and Tonic.
If I had a criticism it would be the lack of hanging space in the wardrobe and a lack of drawer space. I was there for 7 days and had to live most of the time out of my suitcase.

Room tip: Higher floors have a better view.
3  Thank Eleanor C

Thank you very much for your great review of Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife.
We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our hotel.
It is a pleasure to read you liked the wide selection of products we have at our breakfast buffet as well as the artists that perform in our hotel every day!
We are sorry to hear you had inconveniences with the space in our rooms for your clothes, however, we hope this did not affect the experience you had during your stay with us.
We hope to have you back with us very soon!
Kind regards

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I feel sad writing this review. This was a return visit and just wasn’t up to standard. Hardrock, there are serious issues with your Tenerife hotel and delivery of your worldwide brand values!

Pros:
Nice room, fabulous view and sun all day. Breakfast and coffee is amazing. Hotel is very clean and most of the staff are helpful and accommodating

Cons:
1) We were told there was going to be construction work, we however were not told it was from 7:30 in the morning through to 8pm at night!! Noise was hidden by the music in the hotel but sitting on the beautiful balcony was a no go as the noise was terrible. Not relaxing

2) last year we had a good meal at the montauk restaurant, so we booked for our wedding anniversary this year. What a mistake, they didn’t know what a medium steak was. We had the first steak come out blue, the next cremated, so the manager then bought us another blue steak. We paid and left (the manager was slamming the card machine down as we paid and was not very pleasant as we left) and therefore we decided to cancel our 2nd reservation for later in the week as it was such a poor visit. I’m sorry but when your steak is €58 for chateaubriand plus everything else on top (effectively €100 meal with drinks), then I expect it to be right! It’s a 5 star hotel and it’s a steak restaurant! Cooking a steak should be the main focus surely?

3) the toilets by the lagoon pool nearest the lifts, all the doors are broken and smashed. But what was very upsetting was 2 men trying to get into a toilet I was actually using! It turns out they wanted to change the toilet paper, but they didn’t knock on the doors they were trying to force the door open! This frightened me and I ended up opening the door in tears and running to another one in panic. When I’d calmed down I went back to find the men to ask why they didn’t check there was no one in the toilet? They couldn’t speak English but I think they realised they had upset me. They is poor staff training in the Hard rocks part, you should feel safe using the facilities.

4) on our last evening, we wanted to go up to the 16th which is the best bar in the hotel, to watch the sun go down. This was shut to us? Only open for a VIP event? So much for making you feel like a rock star?! We should have been told facilities would be closed to us. It’s not fair when you’ve paid a lot of money and then you can’t use some of the main facilities?!

5) also on our last evening, 2 drones came up to our balcony?! This was very intrusive, why were these allowed on site? Where was security? We have no idea if they were to do with the VIP event however I don’t expect to have a camera pointing at my bedroom!!

This was so poor visit compared to our first experience, it’s put me off the Hardrock brand. I don’t mind paying for things, we are lucky enough to come to a hotel like this, but I still expect value for money as I’ve worked hard earning it. We didn’t feel like we got value for money, things were overpriced, not available or delivered poorly. In my honest opinion, there are much better hotels where 5 star means 5 star and worth the money. We won’t be back again now.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Thehayescouple

Dear thehaysecouple,
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel.
We are pleased to read you enjoyed our rooms as well as our wide breakfast buffet.
It is a pleasure to hear our staff offered you a great service as it´s the best reward for their hard work.
We are sorry to hear we have not lived up to your expectations in all the areas.
We do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered in our lagoon toilets, this is not something that happens, as all our staff follow high standards procedures, however we are sorry if this was the case and will avoid this from happening again.
We do appreciate your feedback as it´s the way of improving and assuring we are providing the best service to all our clients always as their satisfaction is of outmost importance for us.
The managers of the correspondent departments will be informed to prevent this from happening in the future.
Drones are not allowed in the area, if someone uses a drone, they need a certificate to prove what they are recording, as soon as we see it, or it is reported to us, we contact the authorities to safeguard our guests as well as our installations and they will take the necessary actions if needed.
Once again, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences encountered during your stay.
We do hope you give us a second chance for us to demonstrate how important it is for us the satisfaction of our clients as well as reminding you why you chose us the first time.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with slot of fun There is a massive choice of restaurant the staff is very nice the room was amazing it was really relaxing I strongly recommend to use the spa it’s just a refreshing experience and every time I go is getting better and better

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank steveaA7892ZM
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear steveaA7892ZM
Your great review is our best motivation!
We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the time at our rock spa!
It is a pleasure to exceed our clients ´expectations.
We hope to have you back at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife very soon!
Best rocking regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Visited for a weeks holiday, hotel is immaculate, lots of attention to cleanliness.
Couldn't fault anything about the hotel.
The bedrooms are really nice, big shower. Linen and towels changed regularly.
No need to take towels with you for the pool, all provided.
Rooftop for cocktails is a must, what a view!
There is building work going on which is noisy but nothing the hotel can do about that.
The area is up and coming, there are a few bars and restaurants but could do with a few more. Bus outside takes you to Costa Adeje and Las Americas.

Room tip: Rooms appear to be sound proofed so no noise I heard.
4  Thank lynnegreener60
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Lynnegreener60,

thanks for the awesome review of our Hotel!
We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our rooms!
We are happy to read you enjoyed our 16th rooftop bar which offers a variety of cocktails as well as the views from up there.
You can also see the fantastic sunset from there enjoying a good drink and the live music there.

We hope to have back soon with us to keep creating unique moments.
kind regards