3,803 results
All reviews rock royalty steak restaurant rooftop bar silver suite rock star lagoon pool half board bose speaker oasis tower rock music rock spa snow room dj playing building work kids club tapas adult only pool
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This property is very nice. Enjoyed my stay overall. The pool party was fantastic! I think it was the last of the season so try to get there for it!! The room was nice and clean. Great air conditioning and shower pressure!! Yay! The food options are good. The steakhouse is traditional and expensive even if you have the meal plan. Had i known how great the tapas restaurant was I would have eaten there every night. I skipped the Japanese place. The breakfast buffet is great but get there early. When the property is full it can be a rowdy breakfast meal. Free mimosas are a plus! As for excellent staff everyone who I came in contact with was great but I want to shoutout a couple of the front desk staff (one who helped me get a tattoo) even. ISI, grace and ismael are all awesome in the tapas restaurant! Go see them! Also know that the care is in a different location if you want to visit it!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Customer_Care_PHG, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Hello Travel O,

Wow!!! Thank you so much for your owesome feedback. We appreciate very much the time you spent reviewing us and most important, for choosing Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife for your stay in the island. We will share your words with our incredible team and especially the team of Ali-Olé who every day create unique dining experiences.

We hope to see you very soon!!

Best rocking regards,

Marzia S.
Duty Manager

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay here at the end if our 2week holiday. This hotel offers a great experience with fantastic rooms , service , restaurants, pools and views. The music theme is just fabulous and well executed.
We simply could not ask for more.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Claire B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your incredible review with us and for choosing Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife. We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying your 2 weeks-stay at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife with all its services!

We will be waiting for your next stay with us!!

Best rockin' wishes,

Marzia S.
Duty Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Do not be fooled by this hotel I have traveled a lot and stayed in the best hotels around the world and this room is the same quality as silver room you are charged a lot more if I was going back I would not stay at this hotel

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Connor v
Customer_Care_PHG, Public Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Connor v.,

Thank you very much for reviewing Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife.

We are disheartened to hear about your experience as it falls short of the world-class service we pride ourselves in providing. I will be reviewing all of your comments with our management team as we are always looking for new and innovative ways to create a wonderful experience for our guests.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Following excellent reviews, we decided to book family holiday and stayed for a week in August. On arrival we received complimentary drink and it was quick and easy check in. The staff throughout the hotel provided excellent service and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The room was modern but lacked privacy. This did not bother us but may be of a concern if you want to dry off and dress after a shower in front of others!
Having our young son, we used the splash pool as this was closest to the kids/team club. We did not venture to the main pool as this appeared to be a mission to get to (walking over a bridge to get over the road and either walk down stairs or get the lift to the pool). Also the main pool was closed off on a Saturday for a party allowing anyone to attend whether you are staying in the hotel or not. The pool we used was nice and it was good to see a member of staff removing towels from beds that were not being used freeing them up for other guests to use. Even in August there was never an issue getting beds round the pool and you did not even have to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve a bed!
Building works - yes there is a lot going on but it did not affect our holiday in any way. I was aware before booking our holiday there was not much to do in the surrounding area, however give it another few years I believe there will be a lot more to do.
Our son played in the team spirit room on games consoles and made friends. I would like to say a big thank you to Myriam in the kids club who was fantastic and kept a eye on our Son as she knew we were worried leaving him without our constant supervision.
Would we visit again? Maybe but when we know there is a lot more to do in the area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Diana S

Dear Diana S.,

Thank you for the awesome review of our hotel!

We are very glad to hear that we delivered you an authentic experience that rocks. I will pass your lovely feedback to the whole team, it’s the best motivation for us!

Our biggest goal is to convert our guests into raving fans and we can’t wait to have you back with us!

Best rockin' wishes,

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I have to say that I’ve been travelling since I was a little boy. I’ve visited a lot of places, cities, Countries. But this is definitely the best experience I’ve ever had. The Hard Rock Hotel is not just a Grand Hotel where to spend a relaxing holiday or a weekend business travel. Hard Rock is a philosophy. Waking up with my favourite music (played by a fantastic Bose station in my suite), visiting this huge museum called Hard Rock Hotel every day, living in it was something wonderful. I think that relaxing on the 16th floor of the Nirvana tower of the Tenerife Hard Rock Hotel staring at the gorgeous landscape that the island offers was one of the most beautiful things I’ve done in my life. Looking at the instruments of all my favourite artists all over the hotel was something unbelievable.
The Spa service is fantastic. Food is delicious (I’m Italian and I know something about food), especially the tapas and wine menu at the 15th floor. Reception service is perfect and people working there are really nice. The Rock Royalty Suite is simply the best suite I’ve ever lived in. No word can explain the way I felt in it. I really suggest you to go and experience the best holiday of your life in this extraordinary place. In the picture you can see the landscape I could appreciate from my room. Stunning.

2  Thank emanuelesO9863NZ

Dear Emanuele S.,

Thank you very much for such awesome review of your recent stay at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife.

Comments like yours are our best source of motivation, thank you so much! It's great that your stay with us was unbeatable, that's our goal and we are so happy to know we achieved it.

Best rockin' regards,