“Living the dream” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moana Diving

Moana Diving
Ranked #10 of 77 Tours in Adeje
More attraction details
Owner description: MOANA DIVING is a company from Tenerife South, that provides PADI diving courses, Try dives, Snorkeling and Diving excursions. We also sale CRESSI, SUUNTO, DRAGONSUB, IQ-COMPANY products in our shop. Fully regulated by the Canarian Authorities. PADI 5 Star rating, with the best Quality and Service possible in our activities and facilities.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Living the dream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I can not recomend Moana enough. Whether it's for a course of a fun dive. I first emailed them weeks before I left for Tenerife and the response was very helpful and within hours. I wanted my Advanced open water theory book sent to England so I could study before leaving and they were happy to send it to England which I thought was extremely helpful. The email support I received from Moana was just great. It really reassured me and left me feeling I was making the right decision after sifting through what felt like hundreds of different options for dive centres.
I arrived in Tenerife with a cold so I couldn't dive when I first arrived but my cold cleared and I booked my course. I Passed my PADI advanced open water diver with them and what an experience it was... While having a bit of unexpected problems with my buoyancy at first, coming face to face with a beautiful sea turtle soon helped me to relax! On my first dive and I had the privildge of swimming with this magnificent, amazing creature. After this encounter I was still having a bit of trouble with my Buoyancy but I received a lot of help and encouragement which was great. The instruction was everything I could have asked for and more.
I was a bit nervous about my deep dive but at 32Mtrs below the surface I felt nothing but relaxed! A 2mtr long sting ray with a little starfish passenger on his tail was just spectacular. There were Octopus and Eals and an array of beautiful fish. I had genuinely felt nervous before the dive but the guys there really made me feel at ease and it turned out to be one of my favourite dives.
Finally, on the day I passed my AOWD, our boat was followed back by a school of 7 or 8 dolphins. What a finale. Honestly just one of those moments of pure excitement, it was spectacular!
All in all it was like diving with friends who were teaching me rather than I was just a client. There are things I still need to work on with my diving but every thing I struggled with was explained thoroughly and they would remind me on the next dive so I really came away with confidence and new knowledge. There were always smiles and also the divemasters Jan and Ruben were so helpful and they were always giving tips and checking I was okay under water. When I feel confident enough to do my rescue diver course, I will do it with Moana. Moana wants to teach you rather than just rush you through and pass.
These guys are a bunch of smiling, enthusiastic, happy divers who are friends out there living the dream and trust me, if you go with these guys you can live it too! ;-)

Visited March 2014

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great diving experience, great crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Olatz and Ion run this great dive shop with a great team. They know their stuff, and show great professionalism. Olatz knows the sites and fish, she knows exactly to find octopuses hiding under stones, harlequin crabs and other micro stuff. Amazing how she finds it all. Their shop is next to the harbor ( you can almost jump from the shop into the boat) of Adeje. We stayed in playa the las Americas (border with Adeje) and it's not far by foot. Going to Tenerife and want to do some diving? Go to Olatz and Ion and Darel and Jan!

Heteren, The Netherlands
“Lovely crew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

First time with steel tanks what was a really experience! The crew of Moana Diving are really professional and lovely people. Thank you guys for the great dive experience on Tenerife. I you want to go diving on Tenerife you should go diving with Moana Diving.

Visited April 2014
Poznan, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really good experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have been diving in many places(Egipt, Turkey, Greece) and must say this is best prepared, most taking care about safety diving center I have ever been. Don't think they are tense, oh no! Very nice team, always smiled - it is clear they like what they do, and they do this right! For each diving we went by motorboat(pontoon - like Marines!) and this was also very nice extra experience.
When I am back on Tenerife, and they will see me in Moana for sure!

Visited March 2014
Redditch, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a great day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Had one of the best diving experiences on Jan 26 2014 with moana diving of Puerto Colon Tenerife.
Staff and instructors were friendly,helpful and knoledgable. boats and all equipment was fist rate and they had all the facilities you needfor changing showering and eating they were all very clean and tidy. the dive sites i was take to were excellent and memorable. A big thanks to Dan and Sara the instructors for a great day and thier patience with me. Anything from a try dive or a day diving to doing a coarse give them a try, they offer good value for money and i can'nt reccomend them to highly.

Visited January 2014