“Friendly, professional and safe”
Review of Moana Diving

Moana Diving
Ranked #8 of 85 Tours in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: MOANA DIVING is a company from Tenerife South, that provides PADI diving courses, Try dives, Snorkeling and Diving excursions. We also sale CRESSI, SUUNTO, DRAGONSUB products in our shop. Fully regulated by the Canarian Authorities. PADI 5 Star rating, with the best Quality and Service possible in our staff, activities and facilities.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Dived with my son. I am instructor with over 1000 dives under my belt (UK and Worldwide). I was impressed - well serviced kit, good safety management and a great dive. I have dived with many Spanish centres and consider this my best experience so far. Diving here is better than the main land offering of the Med. We saw plenty of large fish, morays etc. Ion the owner forwarded on some photos via email at no charge. RECOMMENDED.

There are newer reviews for Moana Diving

Reviewed March 28, 2013

From the second we arrived we was happy. These guys are very knowledgeable and gave us all the information we needed and were really nice to chat to. Once in the water they were with us every step of the way and had tons of patience with us despite my friend being very nervous. I dislike deep water and decided the best way to deal with it was to man up not say anything and just do it. Sadly that was not a great way to do it and shortly after I got out of the water as it wasn't for me. Both guys were great and were happy to spend lots more time with me and suggested I float around for a bit and see how I felt but im happy to say once i wanted out they didn't try to push me to keep trying as this would have annoyed me. They spent loads of time with my nervous friend.and she was very impressed.
All in all great guys to work with. I will be going back next year and i will be going there again to nail it and I will be only going with this company.
very impressed

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I can't rate Moana Diving highly enough! I dived with them firstly at the beginning of last year and then enjoyed it so much went back for more in April 2012!
An excellent experience from start to finish. On my first visit to the Dive Centre, I was greeted with a welcoming smile, by ION, the owner, who has developed a very slick operation, which runs like clockwork.
They were professional throughout, each day starting with a thorough briefing in perfect English, possibly the most comprehensive I've ever experienced?
I could fault nothing, with virtually new, well maintained equipment, a superb boat and facilities in the centre second to none (showers etc.)
The other bonus is that the Dive Centre is situated right in the Marina, so the boat is a matter of metres away.
The diving was excellent too, they have it all just a short boat ride from the marina! Wrecks, Caves and on every dive I was up close with Rays, Schooling Fish, Moray Eels, Turtles in fact too much to mention it all!!
There was a nice touch in that we always stopped on our journey back from the dive sites, for an encounter with the Dolphins that live around the fish farms.
So if you're coming to Tenerife, stop by the centre and book some dives, you won't be disappointed! I'm hoping to go back myself in March.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The guys at Moana Diving made us all feel at ease from our first meeting and it was enjoyment all the way.They were all Pro,s at there job and this was felt by us who took to the water and we were never in any peril and the day was truly a great experience and didnt cost the earth.I would recommend to all as a different way to spend half a day and visit the Marine life of Tenerife,and if your partner does want to dive they can come along for the trip.First Class Thank You......

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have just got back from tenerife and done 2 dives with moana diving run by a husband and wife team who are both great people they make you feel very welcome and take time to point out all the local sea life whilst on the dive i saw turtles on my first dive which was amazing and even touched one and on the second saw 5 stingrays an awsome experiance the best dives i've ever done and it's all thanks to moana diving highly recomend if your in tenerife