Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:15 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fin-tastic!

Excellent trip. Saw bottle nose and common dolphins as well as turtles. The dolphins even came a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
PamelaC2861
via mobile
Get this one! The true sea shepherds.

They care, they teach and they truly love their job. In a sea of fast-mass-tourism its very good to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
pedroa72
Gran Canaria, Spain
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tenerife
from $27.57
from $48.52
from $43.00
from $38.59
More Info
All reviews whale watching pilot whales great trip hour trip marine animals respectable distance natural behaviour these beautiful creatures crew members big boat atlantic spotted dolphins recommend this trip different species see whales smaller boat amazing experience puerto colon
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good team. We saw dophins and pilot whales. The staffs are kind and experienced. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The experience was great in all aspects: we had the chance to see a dolphin family and calderones (pilot whales) very near, the boat is comfortable and there is enough space so that everybody can watch, and the guys are super nice and kind! They were explaining everything and you can see that they love their job. I was with my elderly parents and the three of us enjoyed so much the tour! Totally recommendable :)

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We went on this trip with my three years old son.
The guides are very passionate about the animals and nature and can tell you lot of very interesting things in a very easy language. The whole trip was generally very easy-going.
We saw a very rare species - the zipfiidae whale.
It was a great experience with nice people. Thank you Sandra, Nico and Sergio!
I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful, peaceful, warm, sunny. The crew was lovely. We saw whales and delfins three times for a long period each time. Exceeded my expectations. My teenagers would have wanted to have more comfortable seats ;) and see the animals closer than what was possible. I didn’t mind. I warmly recommend Bonadea II. The trip was done with respect for the sea animals.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

I really enjoyed the trip with the crew; both were really friendly and approachable making sure at all time that every one was doing fine and delivered additional information. I would definitely recommend this trip to all people interested in wild life on and underneath the ocean's surface.

Date of experience: December 2019