Tripadvisor
Adeje
Open today: 9:15 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fin-tastic!

Excellent trip. Saw bottle nose and common dolphins as well as turtles. The dolphins even came a... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
PamelaC2861
via mobile
Get this one! The true sea shepherds.

They care, they teach and they truly love their job. In a sea of fast-mass-tourism its very good to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
pedroa72
Gran Canaria, Spain
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tenerife
from $24.77
from $48.43
from $42.93
from $38.53
More Info
All reviews whale watching pilot whales great trip hour trip marine animals respectable distance natural behaviour these beautiful creatures crew members big boat atlantic spotted dolphins recommend this trip different species see whales smaller boat amazing experience puerto colon
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The experience was great in all aspects: we had the chance to see a dolphin family and calderones (pilot whales) very near, the boat is comfortable and there is enough space so that everybody can watch, and the guys are super nice and kind! They were explaining everything and you can see that they love their job. I was with my elderly parents and the three of us enjoyed so much the tour! Totally recommendable :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We went on this trip with my three years old son.
The guides are very passionate about the animals and nature and can tell you lot of very interesting things in a very easy language. The whole trip was generally very easy-going.
We saw a very rare species - the zipfiidae whale.
It was a great experience with nice people. Thank you Sandra, Nico and Sergio!
I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful, peaceful, warm, sunny. The crew was lovely. We saw whales and delfins three times for a long period each time. Exceeded my expectations. My teenagers would have wanted to have more comfortable seats ;) and see the animals closer than what was possible. I didn’t mind. I warmly recommend Bonadea II. The trip was done with respect for the sea animals.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

I really enjoyed the trip with the crew; both were really friendly and approachable making sure at all time that every one was doing fine and delivered additional information. I would definitely recommend this trip to all people interested in wild life on and underneath the ocean's surface.

Reviewed December 18, 2019

2 hours is just the right lenght of time for families. We saw two species of dolphin, plus the pilot whales. 2 hours is also good when there's a swell in the winter months, whereas 3 hours might be too much for some stomachs! The kids loved it. Staff were friendly and informative. The catamaran was comfortable enough for a trip of this lenght. It is cooler out at sea and subject to the wind (and you are also exposed to lots of sun), so i'd recommend high sun screen and plenty of layers.

Date of experience: December 2019
Sergio David H, Owner at Catamaran Bonadea II, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip with us and we hope to see you again on board if you return to Tenerife.
A greeting