Spent almost 3 months there. On and off on a business trip from August till November.
Once you stay in a place that long it becomes 'home'. Thanks to the hotel staff it really was very close to home. Excellent service from everyone.
Enjoyed the pool. The saltwater pool was absolutely great after work.
If you prefer the real thing, the beaches and the sea water are very nice to venture in.
The outside bar invites to socialice in the evening.
Only used the excellent breakfast bar in the morning.
Go and venture into the nearby areas for nice restaurants in the evening.
Turn left out of the back gate and a short stroll down the promenade and you reach some nice places. Don't go too far, otherwise you end up in 'Blackpool'.
Turn right on the promenade and you reach the little village "La Caletta". With some very nice fish restaurants.
This is for the Management:
The only downside I have to mention was the internet availability in the rooms. In this day and age one shouldn't have to pay for this service, especially if it isn't working.
But if you on a quiet holiday from home, you might not want/need the internet in your room.
Internet is working in a dedicated area near the reception all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the exclusive resort area of Costa Adeje, Sheraton La Caleta is surrounded on one side by dramatic mountains and on the other by the blue Atlantic Ocean. Offering direct access to the coast-line promenade, the resort is a few minutes' walk from the beautiful beaches of Tenerife and its water sports. The Canarian Archipelago enjoys an exceptional climate of 23ºC all year round. This, in combination with Tenerife's remarkable natural habitat, makes the hotel a peaceful and relaxing destination for a wide variety of travellers. The resort has 284 bright and spacious rooms all with spectacular views of the Ocean from their private terraces, including 20 premium Suites. A well-deserved rest will be found in our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. Guests take time to sample the delights of our 4 restaurants and 2 bars, and savour the variety offered at our El Parador buffet restaurant; taste authentic Japanese specialties in Kamakura restaurant; get to know the best of Spanish cuisine at La Venta restaurant or indulge in a light Mediterranean lunch by the pool at Vivace. Families enjoy fun-filled adventures within the hotel's 18.000 Square meters of subtropical gardens and terraces, magnificent sea-water pool and 2 fresh-water heated pools. The hotel offers a new sport center facility, Padel and tenis coursts and the reknown Spa Eutonos and 24h Sheraton fitness gym. Whether guests are looking for a peaceful relaxing vacation or a fun-filled family getaway, our hotel's mission is to allow them to make warm long-lasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton La Caleta Hotel Adeje
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Adeje
- La Caleta Tenerife
- Adeje Sheraton
- Sheraton Tenerife
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa Tenerife/Adeje