Had a great 2 week stay at this very lovely hotel. We had room 433 right at the centre of the hotel with great views out to sea and up and down the coast and over the very beautiful grounds. The room, food, service and staff were just excellent. Plent of sunbeds and parasols, two great pools, no poolside music! It is a about a 20 minute walk to get to the more lively area of Adeje but it is a pleasant and quite flat walk. If only staying for a week you would probably be happy with what the hotel has to offer but for 2 weeks you might well want to do the walk. If you want to relax in great surroundings this is the place for you. Drink is a little on the expensive side but so would any other hotel of this quality - pint of beer 3.6 euros, gin and tonic 6 euros - but a lovely place to sit and drink. We thought the nighttime entertainment was very good, there was no daytime entertainment. Nothing for children at this hotel so if travelling with children probably not for you. Whilst we were there the majority of the guests appeared to be German, although there was also French, Dutch, Russian, Swedish and Brits.
We used the Krystal Al La Carte restaurant one night (no extra charge) and it was just wonderful, if you visit this hotel do use the Krystal.
Lunchtimes we used to walk to one of three bars (2 spanish, 1 UK) two minutes from the hotel to get a pint (1.5 euros) and a toasted sandwich (2.5 euros) and to pick up water from the supermarket. With the amount of food on offer at the hotel a toasted sandwich is all you would probably need lunchtime. There is a great poolside bar and restaurant at the hotel but after lazing on the sunbeds for a couple of hours we quite liked a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje