It was very encouraging to discover that this hotel has most of the above. Most of all the cleanliness both inside and outside in the gardens and around the pool areas was outstanding. Our room was on SE Side of the 3rd floor where there was a loss of some privacy as both some room(s) on the adjoining hotel and on the public path/steps to the beach could look straight into our room. However the floor space and decor of the room was excellent.
In my opinion I though that the buffet restaurant food, while very good, had too many options and perhaps could have been from a little better quality at times - perhaps a trade off. On the occasions I tried the poultry it was dried out and the duck was hardly edible even the chicken fricassee suffered from the same. Maybe related to eating at the 2000 hr sitting. The 2 pool side cafes were excellent for quality and price.
There was no shortage of sun loungers which can be found both at the pools' sides and in dedicated areas of the gardens etc.
The staff were superb and nothing appeared to be of too much of a problem.
Evening entertainment was adequate but there needs to be either a cut off time for the presence of young children in the evening bar/lounge or a clear notice to parents that if they do not control their children then they will have to leave that lounge.
On this occasion my wife and I decided at the last minute to have a very good early holiday as I was about to commence another course of cancer treatment on our return. The holiday at this hotel certainly provided what was needed and my thanks to the hotel for making this so. At present we hope to return again later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje