This was our second visit to the Riu Palace hotel, and we only have superlatives to say about the staff, the rooms, food and cleanliness. On arrival it was good to be offered champagne or a soft drink in the bar area while passports were being copied and people checked in. We had e-mailed the hotel requesting the same, or similar, room to that we had occupied on our previous visit and were delighted to be given the same room and also the same table in the dining room. There are two sittings for the evening meal – 6.00 and 8.00 – and tables are allocated for the entire visit. We preferred the later sitting as we stayed by the pool until around 6.00. Our chosen table was on the raised dais just inside the dining room as it seemed quieter than the main dining area.
We ate in the Krystal Restaurant one evening and could have done so again, but as the menu does not change we decided once was enough – although the food was excellent and beautifully presented. (The appetisers were interesting!).
All the employees are friendly, always greeting the guests in any situation, efficient and good at their jobs.
The rooms are very clean, comfortable and have adequate space for clothes storage. The food is excellent, with great variety and superb quality. Everywhere from the gardens, pathways and swimming pools to the indoor areas are kept meticulously clean. We could not fault it on any of these criteria.
We shall definitely return for a further stay as in our opinion this is the best TUI hotel we have stayed at. The only suggestions we have for improvement are (a) reduce their prices for the room safe,(b) get in a better wi-fi system as it was often difficult to get any signal and (c) get the management (suits) to also greet the guests when they are in contact with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje