you need to go there!!!!
the Riu palace is the best holiday i have ever been, we arrived late and the staff were soo helpful and polite they took our bags up to our room , sat us down and gave us a wolcoming drink each.The next morning they gave us a welcoming basket with loads of holiday items.We went down for breakfast and it had everything you could imaginethere is a big selection of food!,the food is to die for and my mother is a vegetarian it made no diffrence they was plenty for her aswell,it was a all you can eat buffet which really filled you up.You might need someone from the family to go and grab a couple of sunbeds it depends how bissy it is.If you have little ones there is a sand park and a little swimmers pool for them.Also it is a 2 minuite walk to the beach which is lovely! you can also walk into the town which is gawjus and every sunday there is a market just out of town they sell traditional things and much more there are alot of places that you can walk you You must goo there!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje