“Wonderful afternoon”
Review of Poker Chip Charter

Poker Chip Charter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tenerife boat trips and charters from Puerto Colon, Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Enjoy a comfortable sea life safari on Poker Chip, our 24' offshore rib. Go crowd-free, get closer to the water and so closer to the action... Connect with nature during our peaceful encounters. 2 and 3 hour trips and skippered charters.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Wonderful afternoon”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had a fantastic afternoon our captain was great company and a wonderful host. We saw Pilot whales and turtles but unfortunately the Dolphins were a bit shy that day. We have previously done similar trips on bigger boats and can honestly say there is no comparison. This trip was very personal only 5 people in all on the boat and we where eye level with the whales amazing! There was plenty of refreshments on board, Beer, water, Pepsi, crisps, lovely rolls and I particularly liked the Cava :0)). My 5 year old was so excited being able to drive the boat all by himself just like a real captain :0) Upon our arrival to the UK Neil emailed a Poker Chip boat driver certificate for my son he was made up. Communication with Neil was second to none from start to finish. We first contacted him from the UK before our holidays after reading such good reviews on trip advisor and found him to be very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. We will all definitely book again when we next visit Tenerife. Thank you Debbie, Dan and Jamie

Visited March 2013
NeilGoodchild, Owner at Poker Chip Charter, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Hi Debbie and family. What a surprise to suddenly see your terrific review come in. Thanks for your vote of confidence all of you, and especially for posting the photos. I'm sorry we couldn't find dolphins for you - we'll have to try harder still next time. I was very happy to see the 'certificate' went down so well...! I think it's all about keeping the kids happy, so I particularly appreciate that bit of feedback. Drop me a line next time you're coming over. Regards, Neil.

“Great time!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Good day out and saw many dolphins. I recommend it if you want a nice experience away from the big boats full of tourists! Very nice and funny Spanish skipper.

Visited March 2013
HI Dyveonttsv

Many thanks for taking the time. I'll pass on your comments to Jorge... Hope we see you next time you're on the rock!

Cheers

Neil.
Keighley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fantastic day out”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

its was great,well worth the money,we all loved it me and my husband and our two kids. the kids loved getting a chance to drive the boat by them selfs and you could never get that close to the whales and the dolphins on one of the bigger boats. neil and the captain where great and helpfull would defo use again if went back and have told all our friends who thinking of going about poker chip.. thankyou neil and captain for a wonderfull day.
martin,patricia and girls

Visited February 2013
NeilGoodchild, Owner at Poker Chip Charter, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Hi patricia s. Thanks for such a positive review - the whole family happy! I couldn't ask for more... I hope E and A liked their boat driver certificates! Don't forget you can post any photos you may have on our Facebook Page. Look us up the next time you're here. Cheers, Neil.
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great afternoon out”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a great trip Dolphin and Whale watching. We managed to see loads of dolphins and Whales on the day. The communication between Neil and myself was good before we left England and the port was easy to find.. There was plenty of refreshments on board, such as Beer, Cava, crisps and sandwiches. They could probably have slightly better toilet facilities though as the children found it difficult to go for three hours without visiting the loo.
All in all we had a fantastic trip and were really lucky to see as much as we did.

Hi quaverflavour21
So glad you all enjoyed yourselves so much. It's great when the whales and/or dolphins come over to the boat as it makes the trip that much more special. Thanks for the review - I think you summed up a few benefits perfectly... All the best, Neil.
Liverpool
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great adventure - Great Fun”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Decided to opt for a "private" charter for the four of us. A good decision as it gave us plenty of space to move around and stretch out on the boat. Really excellent afternoon, full 3 hours on the sea, with sandwiches and drinks included. Whilst some of the marine wildlife proved elusive at first, we did get to see Dolphins and over a dozen baby pilot whales - all down to the skill and knowledge of our captain, who took us to the quieter areas, away from the larger more crowded, and noisier boats. The ability to switch off the engine, and just watch the whales was fantastic. We opted not to go snorkeling, as we were as mesmerised by the whales, as they were with us, coming very close to the sides of the boat! Overall a not to be missed trip, all professionally overseen by Neil.

1 Thank quaverflavour21