“Great time!”
Review of Poker Chip Charter

Poker Chip Charter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tenerife boat trips and charters from Puerto Colon, Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Enjoy a comfortable sea life safari on an offshore rib or yacht. Go crowd-free, get closer to the water and so closer to the action... Connect with nature during peaceful encounters, when possible away from other boats. 2 and 3 hour shared and private charters.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Good day out and saw many dolphins. I recommend it if you want a nice experience away from the big boats full of tourists! Very nice and funny Spanish skipper.

NeilGoodchild, Owner at Poker Chip Charter, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

HI Dyveonttsv

Many thanks for taking the time. I'll pass on your comments to Jorge... Hope we see you next time you're on the rock!

Cheers

in 42 reviews
"passengers"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed March 8, 2013

its was great,well worth the money,we all loved it me and my husband and our two kids. the kids loved getting a chance to drive the boat by them selfs and you could never get that close to the whales and the dolphins on one of the bigger boats. neil and the captain where great and helpfull would defo use again if went back and have told all our friends who thinking of going about poker chip.. thankyou neil and captain for a wonderfull day.
martin,patricia and girls

NeilGoodchild, Owner at Poker Chip Charter, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Hi patricia s. Thanks for such a positive review - the whole family happy! I couldn't ask for more... I hope E and A liked their boat driver certificates! Don't forget you can post any photos you may have on our Facebook Page. Look us up the next time you're here. Cheers, Neil.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a great trip Dolphin and Whale watching. We managed to see loads of dolphins and Whales on the day. The communication between Neil and myself was good before we left England and the port was easy to find.. There was plenty of refreshments on board, such as Beer, Cava, crisps and sandwiches. They could probably have slightly better toilet facilities though as the children found it difficult to go for three hours without visiting the loo.
All in all we had a fantastic trip and were really lucky to see as much as we did.

Hi quaverflavour21
So glad you all enjoyed yourselves so much. It's great when the whales and/or dolphins come over to the boat as it makes the trip that much more special. Thanks for the review - I think you summed up a few benefits perfectly... All the best, Neil.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Decided to opt for a "private" charter for the four of us. A good decision as it gave us plenty of space to move around and stretch out on the boat. Really excellent afternoon, full 3 hours on the sea, with sandwiches and drinks included. Whilst some of the marine wildlife proved elusive at first, we did get to see Dolphins and over a dozen baby pilot whales - all down to the skill and knowledge of our captain, who took us to the quieter areas, away from the larger more crowded, and noisier boats. The ability to switch off the engine, and just watch the whales was fantastic. We opted not to go snorkeling, as we were as mesmerised by the whales, as they were with us, coming very close to the sides of the boat! Overall a not to be missed trip, all professionally overseen by Neil.

1  Thank quaverflavour21

Hi quaverflavour21

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I surprised my partner on 1st December 2012 with a trip out on Neil's boat. For a few weeks previously we had been corresponding to plan a lovely trip for us where I'd end up proposing to my girlfriend. She loves dolphins and as she had never seen them in the wild I thought this would be perfect. Throughout our emails Neil was prompt in responding and very accomodating. I was confident that we'd have a fantastic trip.

On the actual day, Neil's captain was ill so he took us out himself. Although we couldnt get any dolphins to come close to the boat, my girlfriend was still happy watching them from a small distance. We then went up the coast and tried snorkling for the first time in a small harbour.

Once back on board I proposed to my girlfriend and after she said yes, Neil brought out a bottle of bubbly and some ham and cheese rolls.

I don't think either myself or my fiancee will forget the day and I just want to thank Neil for making it as close to perfect as possible. We just wish we'd booked a longer trip!

You won't meet a nicer guy folks!

Sorry Neil for the delay in typing this. We both want to wish you all the best for the future :)

NeilGoodchild, Owner at Poker Chip Charter, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Hi on_a_stick

Thanks for the review - very much appreciated!

I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves and of course was especially happy that things turned out as planned for you!

Wishing you both the best for the future too...

Thanks again, Neil.