Tripadvisor

from $76.03
from $495.88
from $523.42
More Info
All reviews pilot whales private charter great trip baguette whale watching blue boy champagne on arrival motor boat recommend this trip picked up from our hotel set sail great captain see whales saw dolphins small group crisps three hours
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2019

I wanted to take my boyfriend and our two friends out on a whale watching trip for his birthday. I researched many different companies however, this one stood out with good reviews, 3 hour tour options (most are just 2 hours) and food and champagne onboard. The trip could not have been more perfect. We were picked up and dropped off by Natalia on time. Our sailing guide had in-depth knowledge of the whales and Tenerife as a whole, and was really friendly but not intrusive.

We saw lots of whales and it was really spectacular to watch them. I was concerned about finding a company that would do these trips ethically, without disturbing the animals. When I was on board I never felt uncomfortable with how close they got or felt the animals were in any kind of distress, as the sailer ensured the motor was turned off when we started to approach them. There was sound equipment onboard which we were eager to use but the sailer said that he was not able to get close enough with the motor turned off without disturbing the whales on this day - I really appreciated that they were thoughtful of this.

I am vegan and I emailed before to organise my lunch - it was delicious and you could tell they had gone to effort to make it. On top of this, we were given unlimited snacks, fruit, soft drinks, water, wine and beer.

We also has a 30 minute snorkelling stop which was a lovely touch to the trip. We swam in amongst dozens of fish and enjoy the picturesque scenery.

I would 100 percent recommend this company and would rebook with them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed December 1, 2019

The service was very professional from start to finish, we were picked up from our hotel and taken to our boat. Everyone involved was very nice especially our captain Juan who was friendly, polite and informative. The lunch was nice with freshly made roll/baguette, grapes and snacks. Drinks were flowing nicely. We were lucky to see a pod of pilot whales which was very emotional to see such beautiful creatures in their own environments. We then headed back to port but not before Juan stopped near a bay so we could have a swim with the fish. Overall a lovely time just wish it had been longer.

Reviewed November 25, 2019

From the initial contact by email with Paul the company have been first class. Booked as a private tour my wife and i were picked up on time, transported to the boat and welcomed aboard with a bottle of sparkling wine and some food.Josue was our skipper and was very knowledgable and found us several Pilot whales to view, he then discussed with us what else we wanted to do and found two nice bays for swimming and we had a beautiful lunch in the second bay. when we got back to the harbour we were collected and transferred back to our hotel. Great day all round thanks Paul and the team for making it smooth, special and fun
Almost forgot to mention we received an email from Paul with a picture of us on the boat

Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

Booked this as a BIG birthday treat .... a romantic trip for two to see the sunset at sea!!

Wasn’t disappointed at all. Supping fizz and nibbling snacks while Josue took us along the coast to see the sites of west Tenerife. Big hotels and hard to reach coves ... even “flying fish”.

The trip was topped off by a great view of the sunset without the hindrance of land. Made even more special by the fact that our host was clearly enjoying it as much as us.

Thanks Josue for making it a birthday to remember.

Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

We managed to see some whales but the trip overall was average. Sailor did not engage with us any further, very limited English and pretty much a tour he must have done thousands of times and did not see the point in talking more! The swimming spot was very disappointing and we were really pressured to go and swim then go back, kind of military style to get back on boat quickly even though we then went back to port at minimal speed, to watch the coast!!! Which has no really attraction. We wished we had spent more time looking for other creatures to see, but since we already had see some whales, that was it. A pity

Date of experience: October 2019